Electric cost

Grow lady

I have a double duvet over the top of tent, hanging down over the front doors, down to the floor.

I get under this and it helps keep most of the heat from escaping - Knock off all all fans and extraction while under/ have tent open - only lose a degree or so. 

PS dont forget to insulate the floor or it will draw heat from the pots and give poor root temps - I have 2" of EPS lining the floor and my pot temps sit at about 22 to 23'C

Edited by RUFUS HOUND
  • Like 2

9 hours ago, RUFUS HOUND said:

Duvet

Beautiful! Thanks! I can safely and honestly say that Nobody has ever accused me of under thinking a problem! :D

I especially love the 'one simple trick' of switching off all the turbulence first too. Another one of those things; Patently obvious ~ Once ye told! :yep:

• Like 2

no probs my friend - sometimes we cant see the wood for the trees 

not saying its the best idea but it works for me (in the loft) :yep:

• Like 1

PIR insulation is bloody expensive, but you can find good deals on off cuts from jobs that builders don’t use on Faceache marketplace. I got a roll of insulating bubble wrap from Toolstation, says equivalent to 15mm PIR for about £15. If you’re on a concrete/solid floor like I am then definitely find a piece that you can put in the bottom of ya tent. I’ve been looking at diesel/kerosene heaters for my shed;

Dont try this at home kids lol

• Like 1