Trim Bag

lennyboy

Who uses one?   If you have one or have used one before, would you recommend?   

Edited by lennyboy
added words
  • Like 2

lots of peeps have. I haven't. am getting one though as don't have time to trim 18 plants. Good reviews. shop about as there are cheaper ones available.  the actuall trim bag is well over priced.

think @KC uses one?

• Like 3

It's a bit of a shit fest in places but here's a thread from not so long ago discussing the various advantages and disadvantages of trim bags.

Perhaps this new thread will survive and become a proper discussion.

As I said in the previous thread they're not for me. I want to produce the absolute best quality I can, I can't see how a trim bag will give me better buds than hand trimmed. I can understand that others are ok compromising quality for convenience but that's not what my weed is about.

• Like 4

I do, I only bought the Trimbag instead of the replica because you could see it working on the youtube video. I can't imagine there is a lot of difference, it's such a simple design. 

I love mine, just make sure the weed is dried properly. 

• Like 2

Interested in these bags does look a little like it may bang your end product up a bit but as not used one that’s only my thought. 

@Bricky Problem I see with the spinpro is you need to manicure wet. That's a big no no for me.

I wish I'd done some before and after shots now. Next plant I do I'll try and remember, I've just took down a Sensi Star in fact so that could be a good candidate. 

• Like 3

Considering purchasing one myself, will see how long it takes me to hand trim my next harvest and make a decision.   Spending 4 days trimming isn't possible sometimes. 

large.stilton4.jpg

This was done in a trimbag, as you can see there are some of the crows feet still attached at the base but it's done a decent enough job for me. You can always finish them off if you're a bit fussy.

• Like 13

My mates use it for outdoor as it's a lot to trim and it looks nice(trimbag),think it costs a lot tho and I just can't force myself to try it out on my indoors.

KC nice buds!

• Like 2

I love my trimbag it saves me hours of work every time I have to trim, I bought the real one and would recommend it all day long

• Like 5

I like mine but it ain't the proper trim bag it's the knockoff.

I'd still hand trim if I had the time but this takes a couple of hours a night for a week down to a afternoons worth of work including trimming the big fan leafs off.

• Like 2

@NezA I read the previous trim bag thread a few nights bag but that was mainly an argument and not much information! This one seems to be going along better!!

@KC That looks a good job to me, I'm going to get one for sure. Your flower picture still looks resinous and trimmed well.

@ukbudz  Which bag did you get from there? Do you have any pictures of bud trimmed with you bag?

Edited by lennyboy
  • Like 1

@lennyboy thanks. I think you actually lose less resin than when I had trim as my fingers get covered. Well it's not lost its just on my fingers instead of the buds lol

Best purchase ever... Well maybe the LED but a close second :)

• Like 7