HSO R BACK 22/12/2021

tokenroll

• 2 weeks later...

Nice! I just finished a run with two Mango Sapphires, and a Blue Dream seed I had knocking about.

The blue dream pheno I got is almost pure haze looking, albeit shorter. Proper thin, long sativa leaf blades, and stinks of haze. Buds are almost single foxtail tipped pine cones, proper haze style. Lucky!! Already tested her, and it's racy as hell. Looks like it will be a nice day time smoke for a while.

The Mango is fucking ace as always. So consistent. I flowered under metal halide again, as I seem to get much more frostiness and terps doing that, but with slightly less yield. These mango are frosted up even onto the fan leaves, purple tinged (from the . temps getting low in my room), unbelievable fruity terps, strong, deeply mellow effect...though my mouth gets so dry from it!! One of the best from HSO in my opinion. Amazing consistency. Hope that line hasn't been lost...

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Amanojaku said:

These mango are frosted up even onto the fan leaves, purple tinged (from the . temps getting low in my room),

Mine all got a purple tinge even with ideal temps, very uniform strain and one of the frostiest I’ve ever grown ! the smell was unreal ! Sweet over ripe, rotting fruit with a fruity cheese taste in a vape, beautiful, I’d love to run it again !

Edited by LA LUNA
  • Like 1

Just now, LA LUNA said:

Mine all got a purple tinge even with ideal temps, very uniform strain and one of the frostiest I’ve ever grown ! the smell was unreal ! Rotting fruity cheese, beautiful, I’d love to run it again !

Ah yeah, the first run I did I had a little purple here and there on the underside of some buds, but this time it's uniform on all buds, and I thought maybe it was because I let it get down to 16 c some nights during flower. Guess it's the genetics then! Amazing in its uniformity, I don't think I've ever grown fem seeds that are this uniform every time. Top notch stuff :)

• Like 1

• 4 months later...

I just noticed attitude have cmog 2.0 in stock, wonder if its the same as the original...probably not.

Whos willing to test first outdoor.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 23/05/2022 at 6:23 PM, StumpMCgraff said:

I just noticed attitude have cmog 2.0 in stock, wonder if its the same as the original...probably not.

Whos willing to test first outdoor.

Based on the original CMOG im running outdoors at present im game ,  will be including a pack on the next bean buying spree very shortly  :yep:    

• Like 3

3 hours ago, OldFord said:

Based on the original CMOG im running outdoors at present im game ,  will be including a pack on the next bean buying spree very shortly  :yep:    

Hope they turn out good for you, tempted in getting a order of these on top of a gorilla sherbert fast from sweet seeds.

• Like 1

• 5 months later...

They do appear to have a very limited variety of their old strains.

I know it probably won't happen, but it would be nice to have Dinafem come back also.

Any clue on who is behind silent seeds?

Seem to have a few similar strains to dinafem and even working with sherbinski lol

• Like 1

• 8 months later...

Some of those old HSO strains are to die for, let's hope they get around to making them available again.

Fortunately I still have a few left and I will be cloning the shit out of what I have.... OGKZ, Forbidden Dream, Sugar Breath & the original CMOG. 

On 02/12/2022 at 6:12 PM, stu sleeper 20vt said:

Any clue on who is behind silent seeds?

Seem to have a few similar strains to dinafem and even working with sherbinski lol

Thanks for that, wasn't aware. I ran The New a couple of times. Expensive but worth it. I'm in Portugal and can't order from The Att as seeds don't get through customs but I can source Silent Seeds from Spain :)