HSO R BACK 22/12/2021

tokenroll

15 hours ago, Trashedagain77 said:

I think any seed companies based in Spain should now set up elsewhere too. Its discraceful what has happened to Dinafem /HSO.

What, they shouldn't pay tax on hard made seeds that cost 10€? lol

I see others doing just fine in Spain

• Like 4

Good news.

But I'll wait until I see some diaries and smoke reports before buying HSO again.

Prices are higher and as Dinafem seemed to supply HSO ... I'm waiting until the quality is confirmed.

Is Mark coming back?

Is HSO still on the forum?

No Blue Dream or CMOG ... 

• Like 3

Hey everyone  ;)

Right I'll post what I know :)

HSO are back operational from a new office in Vienna, Austria. That's fantastic news.

Now the seeds up on line. These are 90% new additions with 10% of the older strains. I'm told that the old classics like

Mango sapphire 

Chocolate mint og 

Green Crack 

Blue dream

Black dog 

Along with a few more are in production or will be reproduced and loaded on site as they become available. 

They've had to rework a lot and without the power house Lamota. They've done well to get this far imo :)

I'll be doing bits with them and will have some of the new line for uk420 members soon. 

Now. They haven't paid uk420 sub-fees but I'm confident they will. I'm sure it's in the list to do just other issues have taken priority  :)

Will keep you all posted as I learn more :yep:

All the best  :bong:

Mark..

• Like 17

Hi Mark,

Hope you are fit and well.

Great news on HSO ... all my fave seeds .. most are on your list so that sounds promising.

Planted my last Blue Dream and it was a no show.

But growing San Bacio Gelato and Purple Macha at the moment.

Got some The New F2's germinating for the next run.

So all HSO still ...

:hippy:

• Like 4

5 hours ago, Herbal Kint said:

What, they shouldn't pay tax on hard made seeds that cost 10€? lol

I see others doing just fine in Spain

Sorry Herbal Kint l wasn't certain it was just a tax issue and that it was personal attack on D+HSO. I regret the comment now as I don't know enough about the situation but I'm glad to hear HSO are back. Peace. 

A massive thanks to HSO Mark too for being generous to keep us all in the loop, you are a top geezer Mark and very much loved and respected on here. Always helpful and extremely knowledgeable and quick to reply to us all. I am really looking forward to seeing some diaries on here soon. 

• Like 3

Nah I loved some of Hso strains,we had loots of pineapple skunk outdoors and I'd love to get some of critical plus autos again

Dinafem coming back to?

E2a Pineapple skunk outdoors

Edited by Herbal Kint
  • Like 2

Brilliant news @HSO-Mark I really loved the mango sapphire and wanted to try the cmog and black dog so fingers crossed they can rework it !

Good to see you busy on the forum and I hope life’s treating you well bud !

• Like 1

Hearing HSO is back in business again is great , even more so with Mark still being the HSO face around here :yep:

The Mango Saphire and Blue Dream being available again is awesome news ,  hears hoping Dinafem get going again also.   .   

• Like 2

That's good to here about the older strains i want another crack at the mango saphire as i messed up the first time.

Checked the seed stash and i have a blue dream seed came as a freebie from the tude few years back @OldFord i know u do mostly outdoors how did it hold up mate.

And i got a CMOG on the go at moment 12 days into flower only little but don't look to bad yet. lol

@murphyblue  It had been some time between runs mate but im very happy with what i produced , the flavour & taste is as remembered with fruity / berry tones with a sweetness in the mouth and the effect is nice with a prolonged duration i find and no morning monk over.   Not a knockout but no slouch.  

The CBD version has way more flavour , i let her run longer as its a CBD variant but still am impressive end product.   

Both im happy with and would run again without issue, and both seemed more than happy out in the elements with zero issues in respect of rot even with leaving them to cook out a tad longer in the cold / wet.  :yep:

• Like 1