HSO R BACK 22/12/2021

tokenroll

well,that's good news

hoping Dinafem wont be far behind them, although it sounds like the Spanish did a real number on them.....

• Like 9

Just now, tokenroll said:

@badbillybob don't think Dinafem will be back.

Toke...

Aye i dont think so either, if im honest. it sounds like they lost everything anyway. 

fuck prohibition......

• Like 8

Woop woop

:band:

Ace news :D

Haven't tried the Blue Kush, 

but I've had some/plenty of nice plants from their seeds

Atb 

Added: I don't need anymore seeds, 

but that's not gonna stop me getting something from them ;)

:yinyang:

• Like 5

• 2 weeks later...

the new HSO is now based in Vienna, Austria! lol   Looks like they are bringing out a lot of new strains that are circulating in the U.S.   I wonder if the old stock/strains that we learned to enjoy so much will make a return. I doubt it though...  As everything got confiscated by the "feds" in Spain. There is no news at all about la mota, which is a bit strange. :unsure: 

• Like 3

I was hoping they might have some originals left too as I was honestly seconds away from ordering "the new" amongst others but like some say it's unlikely as they were confiscated. I have loads of Dinafem to get through and a few HSO regs and fems too so I'll settle for seeing new stuff from them soon and can't wait. 

• Like 3

I think any seed companies based in Spain should now set up elsewhere too. Its discraceful what has happened to Dinafem /HSO. I'm also sick of all the SHIT and I mean SHIT outdoor grown Spanish weed which is flooding the UK market. Little dick heads putting it in tuna tins and passing it off as Cali. Lol. 

• Like 3

Prob should have put the latter rant about Outdoor Spanish on a separate thread sorry but fully meant. Peace. 

• Like 2

If you go on tude on the HSO it's now showing lots of new strains which are coming soon and wow, they look gooooooooood! 

• Like 2