Seeds for Diary!

SuperSativaSeedClub - David

lol oh we are measuring internodal distance not overall height , I'm such a fuckin gimp titted idiot at times :bag:

I apologise!

:yinyang:

Yeah sorry I should have been clearer! I don't think I could photo the overall height of that one, it's so far past the light now.

Just now, BilgePump said:

What is it smelling like on the stem rub bro? 

Nothing interesting so far.

@r3d You were growing these weren't you? How are yours looking?

• Like 1

Looks to me you put it under 12/12 before it was ready(sexually mature) hence why it has stretched like it has.

Try vegging them until the leaves are opposing rather than opposite if you know what I mean!

This will deffo reduce stretch and the gap between nodes

Good luck

Stu

• Like 2

@stu sleeper 20vt You're right that they didn't have alternating nodes when I put them on 12/12. I had no choice, they'd been vegging for a long time and they were already stretching excessively so they were outgrowing my veg chamber.

I've flowered loads of plants that early or earlier before though and never seen anything like this. And FWIW the cuttings I still have on veg are stretching like crazy now too with the same huge internodal gaps and they've not seen any 12/12 at all.

• Like 4

• 3 weeks later...

@SuperSativaSeedClub - David yay my seeds arrived today, the package had taken a battering but all good in a nice pack of papers as well. Thank you muchly 

I have the Sweet Bourbon Auto Kush

popped today - I shall start a diary in the coming days once the tail shows 

cheers

• Like 1

@latigid aikon I've had my two black lebs in flower for two weeks or so now and the stretch is real , the non tricotyledon example has stretched 4x it's starting height and the stocky little tricotyledon weirdo is about 3x it's starting height but a little more inline with the other plant in the same size pot (from another site sponsor beginning with S )

So from my experience it's not all that compact at all.

:yinyang:

• Like 1

On 11.1.2022 at 6:44 PM, zaaboot_1 said:

@SuperSativaSeedClub - David yay my seeds arrived today, the package had taken a battering but all good in a nice pack of papers as well. Thank you muchly 

I have the Sweet Bourbon Auto Kush

popped today - I shall start a diary in the coming days once the tail shows 

cheers

Good to see another UK landing and again after more then 4 weeks!

On 06/12/2021 at 9:47 AM, SuperSativaSeedClub - David said:

Looking for growers feeding a diary on site with sponsored seed. To start around turn of the year and available are:

Strawberry Cookies fem fast flowering ( 6.5 weeks )

Black Lebanon fem

Sweet Bourbon Auto Kush autoflower ( LA Confidental x  OG Kush )

Who wants to grow free seeds DM me please!

Still looking mr David? Drop you a DM. 

• Like 1

I sent you a message a few weeks ago but never got a reply, bud, any chance you still need people for the black lebs ?

On 1/14/2022 at 2:36 PM, SuperSativaSeedClub - David said:

Good to see another UK landing and again after more then 4 weeks!

Planted two - 2 have germed, still in root riots should transplant to final in a few days then will kick off the journal 

thanks again 
Z

• Like 1