Seeds for Diary!

SuperSativaSeedClub - David

Looking for growers feeding a diary on site with sponsored seed. To start around turn of the year and available are:

Strawberry Cookies fem fast flowering ( 6.5 weeks )

Black Lebanon fem

Sweet Bourbon Auto Kush autoflower ( LA Confidental x  OG Kush )

Who wants to grow free seeds DM me please!

• Like 8

Just out of curiosity I was wondering how long you guys have worked the black Lebanon line? 

My question is based entirely on the results I've had from popping my dairy seeds you kindly sent to me :)

(dairy is in the pipeline but based on the seedlings I have it probably won't be pretty) 

:yinyang:

6 minutes ago, BilgePump said:

dairy is in the pipeline

Mine too...

7 minutes ago, BilgePump said:

based on the seedlings I have it probably won't be pretty

As you know mine had a tough start to life but I've got two in my main tent now and they're coming on nicely. Once they get through the weirdness during the seedling stage they seem to behave pretty normally. Although saying that I have 1 that is still messing about.

Here's a sneak peak, please forgive the hps tinge and ignore the flowering plants (and cacti) surrounding the 2 Black Lebanons. I'll photo them properly as soon as they get interesting.

large.IMG_7863.jpeg

BTW you wrote dairy twice lol

• Like 3

Two of mine kind of went into S shapes during the seedling stage. It was weird, like it bent over about a third of the way up right down to the soil but it’s actual top bent equally as much upwards toward the light.

they grew out of it in a few days but it was still a bit funny. Hasn’t harmed the plant at all 

Edited by Whatwentwrong

Just now, Whatwentwrong said:

Two of mine kind of went into S shapes during the seedling stage.

Sounds familiar. Two of mine tied themselves in knots inside the root riot cubes I planted them in. I managed to tease one of them out and it's doing OK now but the other one had literally cut its own tap root off! That one didn't make it funnily enough...

Did yours have the first sets of leaves in pairs as normal or did any have more than two per node?

4 minutes ago, latigid aikon said:

Sounds familiar. Two of mine tied themselves in knots inside the root riot cubes I planted them in. I managed to tease one of them out and it's doing OK now but the other one had literally cut its own tap root off! That one didn't make it funnily enough...

Did yours have the first sets of leaves in pairs as normal or did any have more than two per node?

no, nothing really out the ordinary. Maybe the first and second node stacked on each other a bit making it a little top heavy for a few days. Maybe I just had the light too close. Grew out quick though.

On 7.12.2021 at 7:50 PM, BilgePump said:

Just out of curiosity I was wondering how long you guys have worked the black Lebanon line? 

My question is based entirely on the results I've had from popping my dairy seeds you kindly sent to me :)

(dairy is in the pipeline but based on the seedlings I have it probably won't be pretty) 

2.5 years the breeder was working out the BL based on the original, what seeds have we sent and how did you germ?

On 7.12.2021 at 8:21 PM, latigid aikon said:

Mine too...

As you know mine had a tough start to life but I've got two in my main tent now and they're coming on nicely. Once they get through the weirdness during the seedling stage they seem to behave pretty normally. Although saying that I have 1 that is still messing about.

Here's a sneak peak, please forgive the hps tinge and ignore the flowering plants (and cacti) surrounding the 2 Black Lebanons. I'll photo them properly as soon as they get interesting.

large.IMG_7863.jpeg

BTW you wrote dairy twice lol

Another in the pipeline:photo:so, what happened yours?

@SuperSativaSeedClub - David you sent me 8 black Lebanon fems as mentioned in my previous comment and I germinated them as I would any seed , straight into a plug/soil depending on what I have available , these went into rootits iirc, of the 4 that popped two are very unhappy , one's a tricotyledon weirdo but doing very well and the other is seemingly normal if a little slow to get going. 

Usually I'd chalk it up to me ballsing something up during the germination/seedling stage but the 20 other seedlings of various cultivars I popped at or around the same time seem to be loving life.

• Like 1

20 hours ago, SuperSativaSeedClub - David said:

Another in the pipeline:photo:so, what happened yours?

I germinated four BL seeds on 27/10. The first one surfaced in an acceptable length of time (but still a few days later than some other seeds I germinated at the same time) no big deal although it struggled to throw off its seed case and membrane by itself for another day or two. Then the second one surfaced, this one had an ultra fat stem and three cotyledons, actually more like 2.5, two of them were fused together. This one then took about a week to fully turn to face the light and grow beyond the surface.

large.6182c41e02b4b_SSSCBLtrifolateseedling.jpg

The next two didn't surface so by day 19 I carefully went looking in the cubes, one of them had twisted and turned so much within the cube it had actually severed its own taproot and obviously it didn't survive. But the fourth one had germinated and was growing miniature leaves below the surface like roots in the cube, it wasn't stretching for the light and actually wasn't growing any stem at all. I carefully teased the leaves out of the cube and once freed it was able to grow. This was 19 days after the seed was germinated!

large.IMG_7789.jpeg

The first and second plants did develop normally after their slow start and are the plants I showed above in the main tent.

But the third one, it initially grew four stems from the first node which was interesting however it's only now starting to grow at a normal rate, it's no more than 200mm tall after seven weeks!

The two in the main tent are coming on nicely now, I'll take some photos later when the lights come on.

• Like 2

These are really growing fast now. I noticed the description says "she isn't the stretchiest of strains" so I hope it stops soon or I'm going to run out of space. This photo is 48 hours after the previous one. Day 14 12/12. I did a half-hearted 'supercropping' to the tallest one just after I took the photo.

large.IMG_7873.jpeg

On 12.12.2021 at 6:45 PM, BilgePump said:

@SuperSativaSeedClub - David you sent me 8 black Lebanon fems as mentioned in my previous comment and I germinated them as I would any seed , straight into a plug/soil depending on what I have available , these went into rootits iirc, of the 4 that popped two are very unhappy , one's a tricotyledon weirdo but doing very well and the other is seemingly normal if a little slow to get going. 

Usually I'd chalk it up to me ballsing something up during the germination/seedling stage but the 20 other seedlings of various cultivars I popped at or around the same time seem to be loving life.

Wonder what happened there cause from that hundreds of seeds we sent out to several forums and growers worldwide we got close to 99% positive feedback, the only difference is we got all pretty well documented in diaries and the Black Lebanon should all over her beauty withe black leaves like here...

20211209_172103-jpg.1395359

20211209_172205-jpg.1395360

We can offer to send seeds again for a new run?

• Like 1

@SuperSativaSeedClub - David mine are definitely not black , washed out acid green more like , dreadful plants in comparison to the seedstockers examples and subscriber seeds that are in with them.

Also these are the slowest dope plants I've ever grown.

I'll drop some side by side pics of the BL next to two week younger plants later so you can have a gander.

I probably got a dud pack tbf , given the mutations too.

I'm more than happy to run more if yer willing to send more because I do like the sound of the lineage.

Edited by BilgePump