Seeds for Diary!

SuperSativaSeedClub - David

2 hours ago, SuperSativaSeedClub - David said:

the Black Lebanon should all over her beauty withe black leaves like here...

They don't go black until they're in flower though do they? Mine are two weeks into 12/12 and they're still 100% green.

• Like 1

@latigid aikon I imagine there are true green phenotypes to be had aswell.

@SuperSativaSeedClub - David here's my two surviving black Lebanon (both plants on the left) these broke surface on the 14th of October and this is where they've got to so far.

The two plants on the right are a subscriber seed made by a member here (top) and a seedstockers example bottom right , these were only put into plugs on the 27th of November for comparison.

large.received_1074154700007464.jpeg

I know I said the non sssc seeds were two weeks younger , after checking diaries it seems like the black Lebanon are 6 weeks older than those others in the picture (dates stated above are bang on give or take 12h)

:yinyang:

Edited by BilgePump
Details
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, BilgePump said:

@latigid aikon I imagine there are true green phenotypes to be had aswell.

Yeah we'll see I guess. The stretchiness has caught me out TBH, I wasn't expecting it.

1 hour ago, BilgePump said:

these broke surface on the 14th of October

Wow, that's really slow! Mine weren't that bad. This is the remaining slow one, it was germinated on 27/10:

large.IMG_7875.jpeg

@SuperSativaSeedClub - David Do you have any comments regarding the photos I posted on the previous page? What stage would you expect dark leaves to appear?

• Like 1

@BilgePump Haha yeah I've had one for probably twenty years or more and it's still pretty small, to be fair it's had to endure some pretty bad treatment over that time but still...

large.IMG_7876.jpeg

• Like 1

Mine got to about the size of a marrowfat pea (took fuckin aaaages) and then one sunny Tuesday morning my cat decided to eat all 6 lol

@latigid aikon she's beautiful man , top stuff.

These days I keep trichs because they're much more cat-proof 

• Like 1

@BilgePump Oh shit! Was it affected by them at all?

Mine lives on the kitchen windowsill but cats have never shown an interest in it.

Edited by latigid aikon
  • Like 1

@latigid aikon it's hard to tell , I imagine not because they were only a year or two old and they aren't really that active when just young un's, but for all intents and purposes the cat was absolutely fine , lived to 18.

• Like 1

@latigid aikon how much headroom does your space have? That's fair tall that! 

I ask because the bigger of my two black Lebanons has just started shooting up something ridiculous , had to top her early because she's so tall.

In the last week it's gone from very short internodal spacing to a gap of over 2 inches betwixt nodes , positively lanky.

• Like 1

@BilgePumpIt's a relatively low tent to be fair, one of the loft style ones, 1.4 or 1.6m I think.

I'll take another photo later, they're huge now, it's pretty impressive growth really and the only reason I didn't top them was because the description said "she isn't the stretchiest of strains". The internodal spacing must be 5-6 inches!

The third one that is still in veg is starting to go for it now too, I'm ready for it this time though, I'll put it on flower in the main tent tonight and photo that too.

• Like 1

Mine are only tiny , here's a pic of my nursery tent , the lanky black Lebanon is obvious (back left if it's not as obvious as I assumed) and the other is the absolutely tiny plant in front of that onelarge.received_232481965570409.jpeg

As stated previously everything else is 6 weeks or more younger than the lebs 

• Like 2

@BilgePump It's pretty obvious, there is only one with its stem on display lol Once they get in their stride the growth rate is pretty impressive so it'll be interesting to see the difference in a few days or a week.

This is my largest one with a tape measure:

large.IMG_7882.jpeg

And this is the one I just put in the flower tent:

large.IMG_7883.jpeg

I know what to expect now...

• Like 2

@BilgePump It's hard to hold the tape measure and the camera straight above my head in my cramped tent lol

I just had another go, it's almost 150mm between nodes on the main stem and much longer on the side branches.

large.IMG_7885.jpeg

• Like 1