New vape

Cainedbutable

3 hours ago, M Pamplemousse said:

Almost bought one yesterday. Decided to hold out for more opinions. Please let us know compared to b1.

Did you have to buy new glass bowls for it? I use glass for my b1 and it's a massive improvement over the shovelhead....

Yeah i got 1 of the qaroma bowls and one of the elev8r bowls. Also have the CH injector head coming so I'll be able to better compare the quartz vs ti. 

E2a: pretty sure Popular Glass is the only place with the glass bowls atm

Edited by Bubbles Depot

@Bubbles Depot

Yeah, plusplus seem to have gone which is a shame.

Please do provide feedback.  I'm holding fire on the q as I'm thinking more of sideways improvement if you get what I mean. Honest opinion from folks such as yourself always valuable....

I've lurked a bit in their discord, and so far the consensus seems to be:

-Taroma hits similar to a baller head with improved flavour. I'm assuming that's mostly because of the glass bowls they use tho.

-Qaroma is significantly tastier than the Taroma, at the expense of some hitting power.

Can't wait to try it myself and see if it lives up to the hype.

• Like 1

On 24/12/2021 at 0:31 PM, M Pamplemousse said:

Please do provide feedback.  I'm holding fire on the q as I'm thinking more of sideways improvement if you get what I mean. Honest opinion from folks such as yourself always valuable....

I knocked it and broke it on the 3rd bowl, before I'd even dialled it in enough to get a good hit...

1 hour ago, Bubbles Depot said:

I knocked it and broke it on the 3rd bowl, before I'd even dialled it in enough to get a good hit...

FFS.... What a bummer. Hearing of more and more breakages, whether knocks or over expansion of coils/beads.

I'm holding off for the moment. Too much money to risk for what I suspect is a marginal improvement.

Using a glass bowl as we are makes such a massive improvement. I'm happy with my B1 baller....

Sorry for your loss..... Have a better start to the year!

Edited by M Pamplemousse
  • Like 1

It's definitely only for flavour chasers. The coil has to fit the quartz more loosely than the ti versions, to avoid breakage, so it doesn't work as efficiently imo.

The CH injector is working nicely tho. Not any better than the baller, but it's nice to be able to use it on a wider variety of bowls.

• Like 1

Well.  After spending xmas and new year with the flowerpot constantly in use, ive got to say, its a banging bit of kit.

Milky in the blubber....closest thing to smoking ive come across, absolutely love it.

If you're thinking of buying one, stop thinking and just do it. You not be dissapionted. 

• Like 4