New vape

Cainedbutable

Hi everyone,  im  looking for a new vape and I'm leaning towards either the og brick or one of the ariza products ( solo 2, air 2 or argo)

Wondering if anyone has any experience with these. Any information would be great.

Cheers. 

Just now, Slippy One said:

I just bought the Mighty plus for £230. Worth every penny I hope. 3 years warrantee too. :yep:

you sure that's the plus you ordered?, it's well over £300 for the new version, the old one is about what you paid.

i have the old one, it's fucking awesome

• Like 4

@ratdog It's the Plus, my only concern is the customs VAT as it's from the Netherlands.. D'oh!  lol 

Can be found in UK for £304-309, so if my postage VAT is less than £80 it's still a bargain, as it's only VAT on 230, not 330. :yep:

Edited by Slippy One
  • Like 2

I saw the the mighty plus last week for about £268, must have been black Friday shit as I went to buy it the other night and it's now nearer the £300 mark again, maybe just buy the mighty as I'm wanting a vape now

Edited by Bush Cat
  • Like 1

Shop is called Puff Puff Palace. If it's a scam, I'll get a refund but it's on it's way according to UPS tracking.. lol

Been waiting to bite the bullet on the mighty plus, the crafty plus can be a backup, as it's battery needs to be constantly plugged in to work, and I'm too tight to send it back to Storz & Bickel for an £80 replacement battery when they cost £5 if I DIY..

I must've been lucky, it back to 299 now! :( They gave me a further 5% discount on top of the discounted price. Apologies for thinking this price would stick but I guess a bargain can be found...

The arizer products are pretty tried and tested. I like pretty much all their units. The bricks are very expensive for what they are imo. The old dlx pro is a cheaper option thats om the same tech so a nice introduction if you want to test the water. 

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, Mackie said:

The bricks are very expensive for what they are imo. 

I have a dynavap, was thinking it would hit simalar but with a bigger bowl ? 

@ratdog how much weed  does the mighty need to fill a bowl?

Edited by Cainedbutable
  • Like 1

The sticky brick family etc are totally different to a dynavap. They is a lot of technique involved and they are basically pure convection. Nice objects (i have an og sticky and a dlx pro) but quite specific things. You definitely couldn't pass one to someone who hadn't used one and expect them to get any results. Also if you combust in them, which is kinda inevitable at some point, it takes a long time for them to loose the smell because of so much wood. Dont want to put you off theyre cool things just be aware its a lot for basically a bit of glass tube and some wood. You could make something that functioned very similarly very cheaply 

• Like 2

The Lamart Piro (+ adapters) is a cheaper alternative to the Sticky brick

Dreamwood, Doug's Woodery, Oconnel woodworks, Refs labs ... all make alternatives in the same price range as the SBs so I think that's just how much they are 

To be honest with ya I don't think my cheap ass DiY thing utilizing a whip adapter, a male female adapter and a gauze is that far behind performance wise tho ;)

Similar to what RogueWaxWorks demonstrates here 

He has a few more variations on the theme on his YouTube channel  

• Like 3