New vape

Cainedbutable

There were some great prices last weekend for Black Friday and Cyber Monday lol

The last of the RBT Splinters and Milaanas are a bargain imo (if they have any left and will ship to you) 

• Like 1

Tinymight, tetra p80 would be my choices for a decent convection vape. Fw7 for a bit of conduction.

Or an ih to add to your DV experience.

Anything with a replacement battery imo.

S&b and solo are fair vapes. Still have them. But I never use the solo now and crafty plus when I absolutely cannot take any of the others.

• Like 1

Looking on vapefiend,  the flowerpot looks interesting. Not sure I can bring myself to pull the trigger just yet.  Need to do some more reading about it.

Is really worth nearly £400?

Yes and no :D

Yes it's probably the bestest 

And built like a tank 

But it is an expensive ecosystem 

To save a few pennies you can buy your own compatible coil and controller, use a cup or something as a stand, and buy a 3rd party glass bowl (or 2 and use one as a stand)

Or there's the Elev8R e kit and Qaroma/Taroma/Ceroma (quartz/titanium/ceramic) that are cheaper alternatives that work in a similar way (altho the Elev8R is smaller (and produces smaller cloudzbro)) and use 18mm fittings so it's easier to find compatible parts.

I've built a lot of DiY vapes and use the FP VROD and Elev8R e-rig as benchmarks for flavour and vapour production when testing my DiY builds as they're the 2 to beat imo 

• Like 4

@Cainedbutable

More like £450 for the vrod although it was £350 on some sites for bf.

For 350 it's worth it. Had one for a year but now have the b1 baller which is herb only and kick ass. Really great vape.

I would do as @Hippie on hillsuggested and look at the Qaroma options. If I hadn't gone full Ch (have their dcup also) I would have looked at the elev8r also.

I also have a vapbong by collyland which kicks ass. Not sure if anyone else has one but I love mine. Fully open airflow. Big draw of air and you have a lungful of cool and sweet vape. They are hand made and come with a variety of glazes and forms. 

Hard to choose between them tbh.

• Like 1

It was the flowerpot essential bundle on vapefiend i was looking at.  £347 

The vrod was around 450, no way ill part with that much for a vape!

Qaromas will be stocked in the UK soon.

I love my flowerpots, but i'm excited for that quartz on quartz flavour.

Edited by Bubbles Depot
  • Like 1

Just pulled the trigger and purchased the flowerpot :D

Going to be busy with work so getting it delivered on the 23rd, 1st day of the holidays.  

Can't wait to try it.

• Like 2

Just now, Cainedbutable said:

Just pulled the trigger and purchased the flowerpot 

All I can say is... congratulations! A fine decision :yes: 

• Like 1

On 05/12/2021 at 4:32 PM, Cainedbutable said:

@ratdog how much weed  does the mighty need to fill a bowl?

sorry i missed this mate, not sure tbh, but it's probably as much as i would have put in a bong in the past, that's probably not very helpful though lol

• Like 2

On 12/10/2021 at 5:29 PM, ratdog said:

sorry i missed this mate, not sure tbh, but it's probably as much as i would have put in a bong in the past, that's probably not very helpful though lol

Up to 0.3g straight in bowl or 0.2 in capsules.

Hey dude. 

Flowerpot is supposed to be awesome. How r u getting on with it and what bottle are you using with it? 

Cheers duderoo

• Like 1

Hi 

1 minute ago, Ned Flanders said:

. How r u getting on with it

Hi neddie

due to work commitments I've not got it yet.

I asked vapefiend if they could ship it on the 22nd....break up from work that day. New flowerpot on the 1st day of the holidays :D

Eta: just bought the matrix glass because it was suggested by vapefiend on the same page

Edited by Cainedbutable