Lot#5 evo F2

murphyblue

Thanks all.

After my initial hic ups of low RH and i left the strip on full for 2 weeks without noticing that's how they were so squat i am well happy with them.

@silvester growdrobe thanks for posting that i did have a look around old threads but i am useless with the search. lol

I haven't finished reading it all yet but from what i have read the more light the better or they will finish early which might be a problem as there's only 145w in there at max.

Sweet spot seems to be 60/65 days which should leave me with a couple of weeks to dry em.

Also the red stems is genetic which all 3 had to some degree after reading on here that red stems can be signs of cold i couldn't work it out as temps been spot on.

@BilgePump the male i did have took a long time to show (longer than the females) but that may have been because of my earlier problems.

Not getting much smell from em now i removed the very stinky male pity as he would have made a cracking dad but sorry no subbies seeds from me (yet) 

@Jibba jabba mate i doubt they will stay this healthy its the flowering part of growing i usually fuck up. lol

Saying that though its the first time i think i have got the box running spot on so i am hopeful.

@lildaveham was going to resub for them when they are ready mate.

• Like 7

Thanks @lildaveham @BilgePump @McHazy

I will keep an eye out for what you guys achieve this year and hopefully grab some. All the reports for this strain just make me salivate and excited. Can’t even remember the last time I had proper weed induced fear! 

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...

Just over a week since i posted in here posted in subbies pic thread last time.

* CAN PEOPLE WHO GREW THE ORIGINAL LOT#5 EVO PLEASE POST SOME PICS *

And also if you are growing the f2's by @Smokebelch please feel free to post pics i know i started thread so feel a bit obligated to try and update it as i go along but would be nice to see some pics of the original @bushdoc mate could u repost that #5 pic in here it looks stunning.

Pics #5's left and right.

large.P1000566.JPGlarge.P1000567.JPG

Out of box top dress with a mix of EWC bonemeal and SOP watered in with a small amount of liquid seaweed and trimmed a few lower leaves.

large.P1000576.JPGlarge.P1000577.JPGlarge.P1000578.JPGlarge.P1000579.JPG

Stripey stems and a bud shot.

large.P1000573.JPGlarge.P1000568.JPG

Maybe a little late but cut taken of each.

large.P1000580.JPG

• Like 8

Here you go murphyblue

Lot5evo left, c3right

gallery_76571_6462_58142.jpg

Lot5evo done at 9 and a half weeks

gallery_76571_6462_176414.jpg

Smoke report I wrote at the time

'Lot 5 Evo, hard to describe the smell but maybe flowery mangoes? I'm not so sure on the smell but the high is definitely feel good weed, has the same initial cerebral rush that is smile but then balances the high with a bit of body that leaves you relaxed and your thoughts with fluffy edges. '

From this diary

• Like 17

• 2 weeks later...

@bushdoc that is stunning and i can only dream. lol

Mine are lets say a little smaller but i haven't killed em yet so i am getting better at this indoor lark. lol

#5's again ignore the cmog in the middle in the groupies.

27 days since flip.

large.P1000595.JPGlarge.P1000597.JPGlarge.P1000591.JPGlarge.P1000592.JPG

• Like 11

• 2 weeks later...

I started using organix bloom by intense nutes and plants have picked up pretty nice the burnt tips where probably caused by me earlier.

Pics day 40 of 12/12.

large.P1000634.JPGlarge.P1000635.JPGlarge.P1000639.JPGlarge.P1000637.JPG

• Like 14

Morning @murphyblue   here's some pics of an original Lot5 Evo I grew a couple of years back....

large.IMG_5208.JPGlarge.IMG_5252.JPGlarge.IMG_5261.JPGlarge.IMG_5264.JPGlarge.IMG_5265.JPGlarge.IMG_5322.JPGlarge.IMG_5263.JPG

She was a pleasure to grow and smoke, not as strong as I was expecting but I only did one plant, nice clean high and lemon curd flavour, iv got 8 beans left and will grow her again one day soon! Hope yours turn out well :bong:

• Like 29

You can definitely see the similarities in the f2. The spear shaped buds and the leaf shape.

I'm itching to get mine popped, just got so much real life shit going on at the moment...

• Like 5

@bigbadbudboi what lat was that grown at mate and how late did it finish??

She looks spot on from the pics how did it hold up against the dreaded mould??

I much rather be growing outside to be honest and after a couple of seasons i reckon beginning to mid October i can get away with after that most things will be mush as i live by the coast and it just gets too wet normally.

But seeing them pics got me thinking i got a big pot coming 200 gallon its about 4ft wide and 2ft deep smart pot i was going to put a few autos in it but now i am thinking of a re-vegged #5 smack bang in the middle of it a few very tall stakes and i already got the netting bingo my outdoor giant i loves it when a plan comes together. lol

The red striping on the #5's had me worried as after reading way too much on here i assumed they were cold but i new they couldn't be but being a typical stoner all logic went out the window. lol

They really like this organix bloom by intense though plants really picked up and noticed a nicer shade of green last night i think i burnt the tips was because when i added SOP so the 2 watering's of just epsoms salts made em hungry looking and they took straight away to the organix stuff.

Still half hour to kill till lights on but i gotta go cook dinner in it see boyos and ladies and always leave em a couple of hours to themselves under the lights before feeding/watering so will take pics then.

• Like 5

@murphyblue nice work man , they're coming along lovely like!

You can definitely see the lineage as you say with those colas and leaf shape, weirdly none of mine (all boys incidentally) had the long leaflets , all were very chubby Afghanica looking things , I'm going to give in to wild assumption and hope my remaining beans are all the ladies and will probably look like those pictured above .... maybe... Hopefully, heck who knows? 

:yinyang:

• Like 1

Just opened up and tock some pics think they are day 44 since i flipped i hope it was light burn on the plant on the left as i seem to have stopped it by highering the scope and lowering the plants.

Burnt tips and still a bit of clawing will back of with the bloom later and reduce it to 1ml/l.

pics.

large.P1000649.JPGlarge.P1000650.JPGlarge.P1000651.JPGlarge.P1000652.JPGlarge.P1000653.JPGlarge.P1000654.JPG

Girl in the middle is the CMOG and bloody stinks glad i upgraded the fan and filter. lol

• Like 18

Pulled them out of cab last night to give them a check over as i know the cmog has a bit of a rep for throwing nannas and the #5's.

Anyways they were all fine so happy days.

large.P1000659.JPGlarge.P1000663.JPGlarge.P1000660.JPGlarge.P1000661.JPGlarge.P1000665.JPGlarge.P1000666.JPGlarge.P1000668.JPG

7 weeks since they were flipped 

• Like 14

Question how long do you think they got left they are 8 weeks today since i flipped to 12/12 ????

I am still learning this indoor growing so all help welcome i think 3-4 weeks.

pics 

large.P1000698.JPGlarge.P1000702.JPGlarge.P1000701.JPGlarge.P1000700.JPGlarge.P1000704.JPGlarge.P1000705.JPG

• Like 9