Lot#5 evo F2

murphyblue

Was asked to start a thread as i had a few questions and i don't want to clog up the subbies pic thread.

Tags @golf.007 @Shumroom @Cajafiesta and of course @Smokebelch who created the F2's there's a couple more but being a stoner can't remember now. lol

As OT1 is still recovering i thought best not to tag him but hopefully when he does he will make his own way here in his own time.

I waited very patiently for these to come up on the subbies list as its the closest i could get to OT1's originals so subbed straight away to get them.

I seem to be doing a piss poor job so far though my RH was very low at start and have struggled with it in the 4 weeks since they popped.

Anyway here's what i have done so far ignore the cmog in some of the pics just something i promised myself i would try.

large.P1000389.JPGlarge.P1000392.JPGlarge.P1000406.JPGlarge.P1000407.JPGlarge.P1000413.JPGlarge.P1000425.JPGlarge.P1000431.JPGlarge.P1000433.JPGlarge.P1000435.JPGlarge.P1000434.JPG

Please feel free to tag others who are growing them and post any pics here including any of OT1's original there must be thousands around here.

@Smokebelch original breeding thread.

• Like 15

Thanks for tagging me in :)

Let's see if you can bump these beans up my To Grow list :D

Hopefully they'll start to show sex sometime soon. 

Atb 

:yinyang:

• Like 2

That's what i am hoping mate but i have no idea what i am looking for so will need some expert eyes from the members on here.

I checked earlier and got a few red stems yet temps not been below 22 so a bit puzzled by that but since getting the RH up the lowers have gone nuts.

I wouldn't count on me mate i might be an old git but this indoor lark i am still learning. lol

• Like 2

It's fairly easy if you have a good way to magnify plant parts, 

I take photos zoomed right in to help me identify them. 

You know where pistils appear first? 

At the junction between the main stem and side branches :)

That's the bit to look at :eek:

Atb 

• Like 2

Just took these pics 5 minutes ago of the areas in question think i got them in order of ABC.

large.P1000438.JPGlarge.P1000439.JPGlarge.P1000441.JPGlarge.P1000442.JPG

sorry posted 2 pics of the same plant here's the other one.

large.P1000440.JPG

Edited by murphyblue
  • Like 8

That's the photos to keep taking. 

I'd probably wait a week before checking again,

it is still quite early in life stage atm. 

Sometimes it's worthwhile looking at plants from two opposing directions, 

as Murphy's law states that any pre flowers will likely be hiding at the other side :)

Atb 

• Like 3

Thanks for tagging me @murphyblue.  Following along.  I've gotta say, yours are looking light years better than mine.  Mine are starting to grow, but they don't look anywhere near the happiness level yours do.  I *think* my environment is sorted out better, but I've still got some odd things happening. 

My eyes don't see any sign of sex yet there.  

Looking forward to seeing how they do.

My full diary of these are in my sig.

Was asked to post this for everyone to post their own pics so to speak like innit there's a good few out there who have popped these newbies like me and a few who know what their doing.

I have had problems with low RH and i accidently turned the scope strip up full to take pics and forgot to turn it back down so i have very squat plants but the way the lowers are going would be a good candidate for a scrog i reckon in my limited experience.

large.P1000453.JPGlarge.P1000454.JPGlarge.P1000457.JPGlarge.P1000451.JPGlarge.P1000450.JPGlarge.P1000456.JPG

Edit to ask can anybody who is growing them describe that smell please all three when u rub the stems stink of something but i am hopless at these things its very unusual i know that.

Edited by murphyblue
  • Like 8

It's pretty wild how different ours look.  Mine were REALLY treated poorly with respect to environment.  I'm getting two different sized plants, but that easily could be down to my influence causing issues.  They're bouncing back now, but they don't look at all like yours, structure wise.  

Yours seem more mature and happier through their life, so far, than mine do.

Photos for the sake of information, though. These are the two structures im seeing.  Mine were topped later that I would have liked, but I didn't wanna kill the poor things by topping when they weren't happy.

large.61b5f84bbb0d0_12-11-21L5E2.jpglarge.61b5f84cc0238_12-11-21L5E3.jpg

• Like 4

2 males and 2 females maybe? Kinda hard to tell but some of those leaves are looking nice. Can see what appears to be the beginning of resin production on a few of them.

What will be will be cant wait for them to show me sex no i didn't top them @ratdog i heard ur warning but i bent them couldn't wait no longer have 3 weeks before i flip so will hopefully have 3 girls and will flower them out in what they are in.

Pics.

large.P1000468.JPGlarge.P1000469.JPGlarge.P1000467.JPG

I just realized looking at the pics #5 A bottom left in last pic would make the perfect bonzai mam another 2 weeks and would easy get a dozen cuts from her thats if it is a her.

Edited by murphyblue
last line
  • Like 10

i've seen very good results doing that bending stuff, and the no topping isn't written in stone, but just how i like to do it.

good luck for girls! :)

• Like 4

Wow , tight internodes ! Don't know how you got them so squat . All looking A1 .

I have always topped ,bent ,kinked and twisted stems prostrate , sometimes adding silica for more malleable stems but a few plants were so woody they just snapped . The nature of the plant was maybe dominant but just hardy . At least some sticky tape can bandage a bad ,ready to drop wound .

• Like 2