Lot#5 evo F2

murphyblue

What effects does this have? Physical, cerebral or both? I've got some to do one day. Can anybody point me to the history? Ta.

Edited by catweazle1
  • Like 1

@murphyblue I'm beginning to think most of , if not all my current l5ef2's might be blokes , they're tricksy buggers to pin down I will say.

Mine are one their 6th or 7th nodes now and I seem to spend forever staring at them through my loupe and keep coming back to the conclusion I've got pretty much all males...

..I think...

:yinyang:

• Like 1

Alright there @murphyblue

Nice job on the #5’s    :bong:

Certainly not your average bit of weed for sure, tho I have only ran her twice, made a right fuck up of the first go too, second was a charm.

Good luck with the rest of it.

Jj :yinyang:

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Kush Lover said:

Will any of you chaps be doing a seed run to send in for subbies? Gutted I missed out on these.

I believe @lildaveham has some lot 5's on the go with an intention of f2's for the site

I could be wrong tho lol

• Like 2

1 hour ago, McHazy said:

I believe @lildaveham has some lot 5's on the go with an intention of f2's for the site

I could be wrong tho lol

Almost right mate but I am doing B-line not Lot 5

Also these may be ready in April/May time. 

:yinyang::yinyang:

Edited by lildaveham
  • Like 7

@Kush Lover If I get a decent lady out of my plants I'll definitely consider doing some F2's as I'm pretty sure I've got males to choose from.

(And like 5 beans left to pop..... Somewhere round ere)

My breeding isn't an indoor operation mind , I put selected plants in isolation up the poly tunnel and make my beans under the sun so if I have the means to make some subbies it wouldn't be until roughly GG harvest time.

:yinyang:

• Like 3