Tegridy Farms

On 06/03/2022 at 10:45 PM, Tegridy Farms said:

large.9BC28413-C7DD-423C-BB98-A17ED77A0ABE.jpeg

That picture like a gang of weed coming to get you lol very menacing :)

Well brought home @Tegridy Farms bud :yep: , I hope you like jammin too :)

• Like 5

You know that moment, when you have limited clone space, and you’ve picked 2 out of 3 plants to reveg, and then it suddenly dawns on you that the one that was worth keeping is the one you decided not to.

Just got home from work, thought I’d treat myself to a cheeky sample from what’s drying. From the moment I made the snip on the smallest bud, I knew I’d made a mistake.

Beautiful purple hue, smells and tastes of skunky jelly. Best way I can describe it.

FML!

Proper kicking myself now…..yes wg#3 should of been kept.

Edited by Tegridy Farms
  • Like 6

On 14/03/2022 at 5:38 PM, Tegridy Farms said:

skunky jelly

sounds nice man, mine was more like jam by the end. Lovely it was. 

• Like 2

@Whatwentwrong 

There’s definitely variation between the phenotypes, I’ve got a dark fruit jam, a more jelly/guava sorta taste and I also noticed marzipan flavour/smell in a couple of them.

Still not sampled all the plants, I keep bouncing between the jars of wg#1 & 3, very hard hitting but a smooth smoke, defo puts you on your arse after a day at work. I’ve been having naps since trimming and I don’t normally do that lol.

In fact I haven’t even finished trimming due to them to jars. Should really do it now, but once again, I have a joint of wg#3 on the go as I type this…..:skin_up:

Tegs.

• Like 5

a superb result especially without the aid of voodoo ..well done .

• Like 3

@vince noir rock n roll star

Thanks mate….means a lot coming from the og king. Yeah thankfully no balls were seen throughout the entirety of this grow, be it your Crown Jewels or any hermies.

I need to whack up some dried bud shots…I still need to finish trimming tbh.

• Like 5

You may have read my other 2 recent posts in this comp thread :D :thumsup:

Excellent diary and photos.

Good luck,

not that you need it ;) 

Atb

:yinyang:

• Like 3

@Shumroom 

Just seen them now buddy :yep:

Thanks mate, honestly means a lot. 

Im already looking forwards to the next pnc, hopefully you’ll be participating in that one.

• Like 2

I might just have to join in with the fun next year :D 

I just wanted to focus on jar filling this year ;) 

I've just been looking at my seeds list and there's a couple of Seedstockers varieties that are winking at me,

specifically:

Blackberry Gum,

Fruit Cake,

Gelato 41,

Maple Sherbet,

Ed Rosenthal's Super Bud aka Pineapple,

basically I want to grow everything or I wouldn't've bought them,

i need more room.

Or I could try growing in smaller pots lol

Atb

:yinyang:

• Like 4

@Shumroom 

I hope so mate, I’ve learnt a lot throughout this little adventure. I will certainly be pushing my plants harder from now on.

pot noodles are one way of pheno hunting for sure. Not sure it’s the easiest option though lol

Ive read a lot of good reviews of the blackberry gum, might have to to it myself.

My new seedstockers adventure begins soon, I’ve just started x4 panty punch for the tester thread. I was gonna run all 3 strains that were sent out but they all have very different flowering times, so after disagreeing with myself several times over the last few weeks, I’ve decided to keep it simple and just run the one strain this time round. Hopefully I can do them some justice. 

• Like 4

A few dried bud shots of wedding glue #1…not the whole plant just a nice handful from the jar.

I haven’t weighed the whole lot yet and I’ve smoked quite a lot, but I’m confident I’ve smashed around an ounce a plant on this run.

large.CECA06BC-8C82-4CF5-BF8E-808A9D93C4C2.jpeglarge.5C50455B-D477-4CAC-95D8-0DF41AE10C2D.jpeglarge.7C6E8C59-641D-43D4-8F28-AFF11E4287CD.jpeglarge.D97531D0-5F70-4E31-ABBE-83DD1104D88F.jpeglarge.DE849374-E8C4-4B8C-801C-1C872C15911B.jpeglarge.0F4B1A6B-DA98-4660-98C6-6EE9E399CF13.jpeglarge.287DF7BA-46BF-4568-A2DD-D9BB77B31249.jpeg

This bud has a very fruity, juicy smell and taste.

The buds are denser than any commercial cut knocking about. Break open a bud, and it reveals lovely bits of purple speckled throughout. Im glad that I’ve been revegging this one. 

• Like 9

• 2 months later...
On 27/03/2022 at 10:20 PM, Tegridy Farms said:

A few dried bud shots of wedding glue #1…not the whole plant just a nice handful from the jar.

I haven’t weighed the whole lot yet and I’ve smoked quite a lot, but I’m confident I’ve smashed around an ounce a plant on this run.

large.CECA06BC-8C82-4CF5-BF8E-808A9D93C4C2.jpeglarge.5C50455B-D477-4CAC-95D8-0DF41AE10C2D.jpeglarge.7C6E8C59-641D-43D4-8F28-AFF11E4287CD.jpeglarge.D97531D0-5F70-4E31-ABBE-83DD1104D88F.jpeglarge.DE849374-E8C4-4B8C-801C-1C872C15911B.jpeglarge.0F4B1A6B-DA98-4660-98C6-6EE9E399CF13.jpeglarge.287DF7BA-46BF-4568-A2DD-D9BB77B31249.jpeg

This bud has a very fruity, juicy smell and taste.

The buds are denser than any commercial cut knocking about. Break open a bud, and it reveals lovely bits of purple speckled throughout. Im glad that I’ve been revegging this one. 

Some killer looking end product mate :headbang:

I've just had a good read though your diary and I've loved the details included and the pictures are amazing  :yep:

Well done  :cheers:

• Like 5

Just wanted to say another big thanks to everyone. I’ve really enjoyed this, and am absolutely buzzing to have placed 2nd against some really worthy competition. Huge congratulations to the newly crowned king :king: @Clumsy :king: and  @shire

Thanks @Seedstockers-Mark and the rest of the seedstockers team! Feel free to use any of the pictures in the diary mate.

Until the next pnc,

Tegs.

Edited by Tegridy Farms
  • Like 6