Curing with sugar leaf intact

Revive

Yeah, I just saw my local grow shop "Hyjo" does a similar model for £160, called a 'Portable Trimmer'. I'm a bit iffy about knock off brands but it's a simple bag with capture screen so might work just as well. The 'Trim Bag' original does look a bit more robust. It's controversial because people think all the trichs fall off, but I think that's bull. Trichs are always falling off even handtrimming, I've had large piles of TrimBin shake off a few hours of whittling the dried buds. This would reduce days of work into hours. :yep:

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Slippy One said:

This would reduce days of work into hours. :yep:

and it does :yep: I've used a trimbag and a trimbag knock off. I think they're great, I can't say I thought anymore trichomes fell off more than normal though. I value my time lol The cannabis evangelists clearly haven't been sat on the bucket for 7 hour shifts at a time after an 8 hour shift at work for 6 days on the bounce. I'll take a couple of hours with the trim bag over the scissors any day.

• Like 9

3 minutes ago, GSZZ said:

The cannabis evangelists clearly haven't been sat on the bucket for 7 hour shifts at a time after an 8 hour shift at work for 6 days on the bounce.

This is why I just do as the OP and a few other posters here, bag appeal is for dealers - If I've got too much of a build up of bud I'll take the best nugs out to save and the rest go for oil.

Might get a camping washing machine this year and some bubble bags - it's chilly already! gonna be a good one for ice water extracts - I'd be interested in going for a fresh frozen run too as I'll have some UGORG #1 F2's done by Nov.

• Like 7

6 hours ago, GSZZ said:

and it does :yep: I've used a trimbag and a trimbag knock off. I think they're great, I can't say I thought anymore trichomes fell off more than normal though. I value my time lol The cannabis evangelists clearly haven't been sat on the bucket for 7 hour shifts at a time after an 8 hour shift at work for 6 days on the bounce. I'll take a couple of hours with the trim bag over the scissors any day.

Hey dude.. whats your opinion on the cheaper alternatives against the original trimbag?

Seems to be a few out there now. :yinyang: 

16 hours ago, Exhale said:

Might get a camping washing machine this year and some bubble bags - it's chilly already! gonna be a good one for ice water extracts - I'd be interested in going for a fresh frozen run too as I'll have some UGORG #1 F2's done by Nov.

Do it!

I've been making ice last few days (can't buy bags in rural France outside summer).

Planning on a run next week starting early in the morning outside...

Fresh frozen for the cleanest taste.

Good luck....

• Like 3

Anyway, back to the point @Exhaleif you can press your bubble after it's dry then you are in for a treat! The taste is like nothing I've had before and so much smoother than plain flower rosin.....

Edited by Owderb
  • Like 3

12 hours ago, M Pamplemousse said:

Anyway, back to the point @Exhaleif you can press your bubble after it's dry then you are in for a treat! The taste is like nothing I've had before and so much smoother than plain flower rosin.....

Rosin press will come in the future, I will be just building a hash collection Frenchie style to condense the jar collection :yep:

Edited by Owderb
  • Like 2