Curing with sugar leaf intact

Revive

@Revive it doesn't do the neatest job but it definitely does a decent enough one for me here's an example of the kind of appearance you can expect post trim:

large.IMG_07092021_172006_(2000_x_1500_pixel).jpg

If I've got a mate round or something I'll take a few buds and neaten them up a bit with the scissors but for my daily smoke it's good enough. My headstash is all fully manicured.

You'll find them in the kitchen utensil section of just about anywhere that sells kitchen utensils I've got a couple of them cost about £2

• Like 1

@NezA thats more than neat enough for me dude.. is it a brush with bristles.. sound a silly question lol are the bristles made of silicon I think is what I mean :yep:

Edited by Revive

Just whack silicone baking brush into Google mate you'll get the idea the bristles are made of silicone rubber.

Added bonus they're very easy to clean :yep:

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, NezA said:

Just whack silicone baking brush into Google mate you'll get the idea the bristles are made of silicone rubber.

Added bonus they're very easy to clean :yep:

Yeah got it dude.. found the product just as you said.. gonna give it a crack.. seen some other small rubber bristle brushes that I think are for cleaning suede shoes.. shorter bristles so a tad stiffer.. all up for what evermakes the task easier.. thanks for your tips dude :yinyang:

• Like 2

Don't bother with the one they do in Asda, the bristles aren't stiff enough. I've just bought one for the princely sum of £1.50, absolute waste of time! It didn't knock anything off, apart from some trichomes maybe. 

• Like 1

@Revive I haven't tried the silicone brush(yet) as the one I have is a bit like the adsa one(floppy floppy) :)

I used to wet trim for hours(like some kind of cruel and unusual punishment), 

which didn't make sense once I realised that drying whole would be possible/preferable. 

Atb 

:yinyang:

• Like 2

5 hours ago, KC said:

Don't bother with the one they do in Asda, the bristles aren't stiff enough. I've just bought one for the princely sum of £1.50, absolute waste of time! It didn't knock anything off, apart from some trichomes maybe. 

KC I too have just payed the same outrageous price for 1 lol not sure it was worth half of that.. bud needs to be a lil dryer maybe :yep:

• Like 1

@KC dude as there cheap as chips I've just taken some sharp scissors to the brush for a haircut.. cut the bristles in half and although I haven't tried it again.. (think my bud isn't quite crispy enough just yet) it deffo feels more up to the job now.. might be worth a try buddy :yep:

Edited by Revive
  • Like 2

I've used one of those dog/cat toothpaste brushes that go on the end of your finger,worked a treat as well.

Google logic oral hygiene gel f you don't know what I mean,little blue things.

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Rhubarb & Flustered said:

I've used one of those dog/cat toothpaste brushes that go on the end of your finger,worked a treat as well.

Google logic oral hygiene gel f you don't know what I mean,little blue things.

Now thats a great idea :yep:

12 hours ago, Slippy One said:

I know it's controversial, but if you hate snipping, this is good value for dry trimmer and ease of harvest. £275, I might consider this system:

https://youtu.be/iK5LjliRJ4A

That's a good vid that 1mate.. might grab 1 of these tbf.. fuk how quick is that :yep:

• Like 1