Attic Grow - First Timer

RonSwanson69

7 hours ago, MindSoup said:

Haha yeah definitely don't start chopping bits of your roof out lol. As for the separate tents thing, it's not 100% necessary, you can happily just do one run after another in one space. But most growers tend to eventually end up with 2 spaces, one for 18/6 i.e. vegetative growth and keeping mother plants and another bigger space for 12/12 i.e. flowering. The benefits being the fact you can keep special plants as mothers for taking clones and also having plants ready to flower as soon as one batch is finished. Some people opt for a 3rd drying space as well. 

For now I'd say just build a space for the 2 scopex, and get a grow or 2 under you're belt with the idea of expanding at a later date. 

Ahh okay that makes sense, yeah I think I'll crack on with the one area and can look at re-jigging in the future - as you said I'll likely have more of an idea what I'm after once I've got a grow or 2 behind me

4 hours ago, RonSwanson69 said:

Ahh okay that makes sense, yeah I think I'll crack on with the one area and can look at re-jigging in the future - as you said I'll likely have more of an idea what I'm after once I've got a grow or 2 behind me

Hey guys, I've started a grow diary here -

• Like 2