Athena Nutrients

gtrvxr

12 minutes ago, badbillybob said:

awesome mate, they look great. 

What are you putting in the res?

CaMg to 0.2 then Base (bloom atm)  then core to 1.5EC......leave for an hour and Im finding about 4ml of PH down to 130 litre mix takes it to 5.8 ph

The EC is easily worked out before you even put it in.....I already know what it takes to raise it by 0.1EC or 1.3EC

I add the cleanse then and leave for a while before replacing the system water with it.

I use the GG mono and stack on foliar Friday (obviously this will stop soon).

And thats it :yep: 

large.water.jpeg

@4kali thats a week old mix.....its clear as fuck and has zero smell.

Edited by zen-ken
addition
  • Like 4

@badbillybob

When it wasn't it the system I used the stack as a root drench.

I fed with Tribus, Root exc. and fluvic (T.A)  and used the Athena at 1.0 for a few days......then went straight to 1.3

(Hand watering once a day - no cleanse).

every single bottle of start I found in any shop was wank and looked like fucking Goldschlager.

I ain't buying anything nutrient wise from grow shops anymore......I love you guys and will always try to support you.

But I can't afford shoddily stored products fucking up my medicine.

:yinyang:

Edited by zen-ken
  • Like 3

thats what is all about mate, i just got to finnish this run and i think i will be with you on the salt run, really appreciate your input which should help me when i change

• Like 1

i hope you dont mind the Qs mate. but what do you think about the calmag

athena are saying trust the program but i see you opted for using it for the transition

• Like 1

56 minutes ago, 4kali said:

i hope you dont mind the Qs mate. but what do you think about the calmag

athena are saying trust the program but i see you opted for using it for the transition

I could have just increased the ratio of core to base....but I would have taken the traces with it.

Im on about five different forums and one of them the discussion of Athena pro came up.

The discussion was not favourable to Athena (cause they can get Jacks...even G.Low dissed it and I really rate the guy - manicbotanix author)

The problem the factory guys where having was transition to mid bloom.

The ppm of nitrogen is great at mid to late bloom (110ppm) but not good for transition to mid bloom where Id prefer to see it at 130PPM 

(see GH new salt schedule for light feeding and you will see what I mean)

I trust the program (as far as the ratios are in) but being in RDWC the EC doesn't need to be as high as the rockwool shot guys.

To get over this (without throwing the ratios out) was to get the 20PPM from the cal mag as well as the little mag boost the factory managers said it needed.

I was told categorically this wouldn't work lollollol seems to be working to me just fine :yep:

Hydrobuddy is your friend here. 

ps. ask me whatever you want bro....I love this site.....thats why I am here....Just dont take my word as gospel....always try to disprove it - if you cant then you know its solid info - if you can I very much welcome being corrected :yep:

:yinyang:

Edited by zen-ken
  • Like 4

• 1 month later...
On 07/05/2022 at 9:19 PM, 4kali said:

@zen-ken

Hi mate hope your good

very much appreciate your posts so any further updates would be good

Atb 4k

Hello bro

life's been a little hectic and I must admit I had an absolute disaster in the water garden.

I had three out the four go full hermie on me (male flowers in separate places to female) and when my mate moved the third it just broke up into pieces.

I cant really blame the nutrients for what happened but I haven't really been checking anything on the third.

Ive just been chucking nutes in and leaving it lollollol 

If I took a photo at the right angle you would see some beautiful flowers and wonder wtf is wrong with me....if I showed you the base you would wonder how the fuck its even still going lollol 

I know its not much help but my choice of strain was stupid in this case....she is a tall bitch and I didn't expect her to just not stop.

Im almost ready to yank her sorry arse out and Im smoking a branch that just snapped itself off......I have some Exotic genetics scotty to hot crosses almost ready to go in and Im hoping I can give a better report then.

Sorry.....this is a really shite review guys......The one thing I will say is its fucking easy to use and the EC comes up exactly where it says it will if you measure it right and the plants where loving it until the cull.

:skin_up:

• Like 1

sorry to hear about your setbacks mate, i

hope everything runs a bit smoother with the new stuff you got ready to go

atb

• Like 3

• 3 weeks later...
On 13/05/2022 at 6:05 PM, 4kali said:

sorry to hear about your setbacks mate, i

hope everything runs a bit smoother with the new stuff you got ready to go

atb

Got some pretty flowers to show for it :yep: