oldtimer1

Joolz

Joolz thanks for sharing this with us all.. 

@oldtimer1 we are all thinking of you buddy.

Sending you positive vibes and hope you get home to your family to recover real soon..

I'm sure many will agree this place would not be the same without you :yinyang:

• Like 23

4 hours ago, bartman said:

@Joolz Are we having a ‘kitty’ to send him a get well soon gift from the uk420 community?

that's a really nice sentiment mate but having known, respected and loved this guy for almost a quarter of a century, I honestly don't have a clue what we could buy him, if I did it would already be ordered :yinyang:

I've already tried sending his wife some flowers but I've misplaced his address :headpain:

• Like 31

this is bad news...but good news he's still with us and fighting - sending peace, love and healing vibes your way, hang in there man 

• Like 21

Oh man, that's heavy news. :( My love and best wishes to you and Mrs OT. I hope you're not in too much pain or discomfort, and that the physio etc does good for you. :yinyang: Going to load a big bowl and conjure up some healing vibes for you.

• Like 27

8 hours ago, Joolz said:

I returned from my holiday today to find out that my old friend oldtimer1 hasn't been on-line since the 2nd

I sent him a txt message to see if all was ok and was given the terrible news that he had suffered a stroke 9 days ago and is currently in hospital :(

I've just spoken with his wife and he's likely to be in hospital for at least a month, maybe longer, its affected him quite badly, he's lost the use of both legs and his right arm which he is having physio for

Could I please ask that you all join the UK420 team and myself in sending him positive vibes and wish him a speedy and full recovery so that he can be back home with his family as soon as possible :yinyang: 

god bless him i myself suffered a major blood clott, ive now named it clotty......   trouble with us oldf heads we just get old. :hippy:   god bless him :bong:

• Like 20