oldtimer1

Joolz

6 minutes ago, bartman said:

@Joolz Are we having a ‘kitty’ to send him a get well soon gift from the uk420 community?

Aye!
And that scumbag BCV should give every last penny he made using the mans name to push his garbage!

• Like 16

Positive thoughts to OT1 and family, fucking tragic shit.  Wishing you a prompt and full recovery. 

Many many thanks for sharing everything you have over the years. 

Awful news...positive thoughts and hoping for a speedy, full recovery.

again as posted by many others, you’ve been an inspiration to so many of us, helped so many along the way and never asked for anything in return...you truly are a legend within our world.

• Like 18

Sending all our positive vibes from the cambrian mountains , wishing you a speedy recovery Ot , whip  round sounds great as any help we can give we should i think ,  get well soon :yep:

• Like 17

I will probably make a wee donation.  Id say if anyone wants to do the same, hit the subscribe button and pop in what you want.  Im just going to say in the header ot1 get well soon.

That will mean its not meant for subs.

Its for somthing better.

Sorry to the mods if this is a bad way of sending flowers to the man who gave us bunches, and boquets.

@Dodgee would this work , or @lildaveham

If not i regret my brassneck and apologise.

;)

• Like 21