The UK420 Volcano Owners Club.

bartman

Just now, KC said:

This feels more like an edible high than when I smoke, I've not been this baked off a joint in years. I couldn't weigh how much as I don't have those sort of scales but it was about half a joint so maybe 0.4g. I don't know how long it will last but I'm ruined lol 

It sounds awesome @KCruination could bring out the best in ya lol

• Like 2

I'll get used to the dosage, don't really want to spend any more money really. I want to try some other weed but I'm not wasting that. I'll have to get a jar for keeping the leftover, I'll capsule them up or something. 

I love this thing :wub:

• Like 6

On 10/09/2021 at 6:18 AM, M Pamplemousse said:

Why? In comparison to what?

I’m attempting to promote vaping rather than division within vapers.

You prefer another type of vape, great. :) 

Me though, i prefer the volcano for several reasons one main reason being that I find plastic parts more durable than brittle glass ware.

If the flower pot suits you better, great. :) 

Yay to vaping.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, bartman said:

I’m attempting to promote vaping rather than division within vapers.

You prefer another type of vape, great. :) 

Me though, i prefer the volcano for several reasons one main reason being that I find plastic parts more durable than brittle glass ware.

If the flower pot suits you better, great. :) 

Yay to vaping.

My apologies if you thought my intention was to create division.

You stated you thought the volcano was the best desktop. I asked why and in comparison to what.

Hardly divisive but I shall cease to ask you questions. In glad your happy with your volcano ......

@KC You won't regret it - it's a new dimension. Blasts your tolerance though so watch out for that!

I love introducing stoners to it, that initial look (not sure about this.. looks like bollocks) then the first taste of it (ooh this is good) followed by red-eye and the odd whitey and a new convert is born.

You can even use up crappy trim or rubbish buds you wouldn't normally smoke, just grind em up and throw in the 'cano.

@Keye It was me that mentioned you can vape the bags - so just keep your bags and you can either hot chocolate/milk dunk them (lovely stuff) or just slice up the bag nice and thin and then vape it again - works pretty well.

• Like 4

Just now, DeltaMelter said:

@KC You won't regret it - it's a new dimension. Blasts your tolerance though so watch out for that!

I love introducing stoners to it, that initial look (not sure about this.. looks like bollocks) then the first taste of it (ooh this is good) followed by red-eye and the odd whitey and a new convert is born.

You can even use up crappy trim or rubbish buds you wouldn't normally smoke, just grind em up and throw in the 'cano.

Never looked back that 4am cano  hits just right, But no trim etc yuk cough like f**k imho , but each to their own :yinyang:

• Like 4

@DeltaMelter 

I love my trim and little bits, they're saved for Green Dragon (tincture). 

I had tried a Volcano years back but the balloon was ridiculous sized, it was more like a party bag really. Shame my mate doesn't use it, he said he prefers his pax3. 

I can't wait to get home, I'm gonna get absolutely battered :bong:

• Like 4

Just now, KC said:

@DeltaMelter 

I love my trim and little bits, they're saved for Green Dragon (tincture). 

I had tried a Volcano years back but the balloon was ridiculous sized, it was more like a party bag really. Shame my mate doesn't use it, he said he prefers his pax3. 

I can't wait to get home, I'm gonna get absolutely battered :bong:

I have the minivap, but im thinking i want a Volcano hybrid now lol by time i crop and dry maybe they be down another £50 :wassnnme:

• Like 2

@KC Ha ha yep a smaller bag gives waaaay more concentrated terp flavours otherwise the vape runs too long and it goes a bit "burnt popcorn" with a massive bag. I like starting at 6 then running it again at 7 or 8 to get the most out of it.

Try a layer of ground weed with a fine layer of sift hash on top - mama mia. If you have the brillo pad things then you can blob some BHO/Rosin on there and vape that too which I found pretty effective.

• Like 4

Deffo keep all the vaped residue and consume - I baked a cake and just threw in all my vaped residue - 30g baccy bag full of the stuff - absolutely blew everyone’s minds. Tasted crap. :thumbdown: but the effects were  :hippy: 

• Like 1