The UK420 Volcano Owners Club.

bartman

With the vast choice of vapes available these days it is hard to keep pace.

The master vape award I still give to the Storz and Bickel Volcano. Regardless of the fact that I’m no big fan of the bag delivery system it still wins hands down for effect and flavour.

Any Volcano owners care to share some volcanic pics and stories. Help and advice?
Swap a few tips and tricks maybe?

Don’t forget that Vapefiend are about for all your vaporiser purchase requirements and after sales care and questions. They are good guys that look after their customers.

The Volcano :guitar::notworthy:

large.CB88B587-006F-477C-B3C7-7B40A052BA68.jpeg

(I’ll make sure to add to this thread more when I’m not so tired and falling asleep. :yawn:

Edited by bartman
  • Like 7

Looks good black , i find the stainless steel ones a bugger to keep clean , the hybrid could do with a upgrade on the plastic weed holders clips etc as they last no time at all compared with the older models types of holders, They break easier than the plenty clips

• Like 5

4 hours ago, bartman said:

The master vape award I still give to the Storz and Bickel Volcano. 

Why? In comparison to what?

I don't own one but have used one many times. 

I'm not a massive fan of bags. Or the all plastic theme.

I think when it came out it may have been the best but that was a while ago.

I think my flowerpot is better flavour and lots of options.

My vapbong is better flavour and looks great imo.

Anyway, just my thoughts.... Interested to hear which desktops you are comparing with?

Edited by M Pamplemousse
  • Like 3

I've got a volcano, a plenty, my second mighty, a divinci iq and i think an arizer solo somewhere.  The mighty is my daily, but only because it's easier for smaller quick hits - i still love the volcano and would rate it over the others I've tried.  Only downside with volcano is you will lose some to the edges of the bags due to cooling, the bigger the bag the more the effect.  This is the downside with every bag vape tho, and is, I guess why many prefer a straight draw.  If I'm chilling with a film the volcano is hard to beat, as there's so litte effort for so much vapour.

• Like 2

Crinkle crinkle 

My top tip for the Cano is to wedge the bag under the sofa between uses to minimise the crinkling 

Has anyone here tried the Reynolds bags?

I hear they're softer and less crinkly but they're not cheap on this side of the pond.

Second place in my top Cano tips list is to use a jam jar lid as a dust cover ;)

• Like 4

I've had my Volcano since 2007. It's a daily user for me. I have a Mighty and that's in the car ready for the drive back from work. I love my Classic Volcano, though.

2 hours ago, unity said:

... lose some to the edges of the bags due to cooling, the bigger the bag the more the effect. 

With a bigger bag, there's less condensing on the sides of the bag as a percentage of the bag, but a bit more than with a smaller bag.

I only recently started utilising my bags..... I understand people not wanting to re-vape weed they've already used, but the bag has condensed Stone on the inside that has only been heated once, really. I boiled up some hot chocolate and it was pretty high. Someone here suggested vaping the actual bag itself, cutting strips and putting it into the chamber.

I run mine full up past 9 all the time. One chamber, mostly full; decreasing in size as my weed runs out!

I love it. The simplicity of it all is great, the way I can take it apart and clean it, it's really well built which I also appreciate.

The S&B company was sold recently, I think, to an investment business; so we'll see how it goes from here! I'm looking forward to the Mighty 2 and I need to send my Volcano in for a service.

• Like 7

3 hours ago, Keye said:

The S&B company was sold recently, I think, to an investment business; so we'll see how it goes from here! I'm looking forward to the Mighty 2 and I need to send my Volcano in for a service.

Interesting....

• Like 1

Yes, @M Pamplemousse , they had their yearly Keynote a couple of days ago, I was going to watch it but didn't in the end. I'm sure it'd be available online. They're really setting up to sit both on the recreational and medical sides of the upcoming legalisation.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

I got a digi volcano an loads more to boot to get me medicated quickly it is my go too! however each vape i own has it uses.I'm loving the tinymite through a hydrotube at the moment.However could be back on evo or mighty solo air ect at any time! looking forward to the new Mighty when its released.

Kind regards hdog

• Like 2

• 5 weeks later...

Well I've just joined the Volcano club and all I can say is wow!!!!! I'm so high :thumsup:

I was a bit worried it was going to be a massive waste of money but I'm well pleased. I read one review saying it would take a week or two to get used to it but I've just had it for a few minutes and I'm good lol I think I could actually give up smoking now. 

2nd edit ----I'm really really high now

Edited by KC
missing word....i'm really high
  • Like 10

Just now, KC said:

I might have to get those dosing caps and a what do you call it thing for the volcano. I think i put too much in.

Is there such a thing as too much in? :yep:

@Dodgee always says, "Gimme more, make me sore"

I always assumed he was talking bout vaping :wassnnme:

• Like 5

Just now, KC said:

I might have to get those dosing caps and a what do you call it thing for the volcano. I think i put too much in.

You might find using the oil pad with a thin layer of weed below cheaper less fiddly etc than dosing caps and reducer , ive one i dont use  , but each to their own:yinyang:

• Like 3

Just now, Deranged World said:

Is there such a thing as too much in?

This feels more like an edible high than when I smoke, I've not been this baked off a joint in years. I couldn't weigh how much as I don't have those sort of scales but it was about half a joint so maybe 0.4g. I don't know how long it will last but I'm ruined lol 

• Like 5