Smoke bomb

Herbal Kint

@Dodgee Yeah i would never use it on a flowering plant or unrooting cuttings that goes without even saying but seems perfect for use with mother plants. I'll update in a couple weeks to see if this has gotten rid of them for good. Should do fed the plants spinosad other day so they have poison running threw their veins now.

Probably best to use the insecto bombs over the P fumers as those sound like they could be more harmful to plants by the description but probably all the same on the inside tbh

Edited by HazyHashMan
  • Like 1

On 19/08/2021 at 3:28 PM, BilgePump said:

It's good practice to bomb every room rather than just the room your grow is in I've come to realise (hence why I opt for the fucking massive bombs) especially if like Mrs BilgePump and I you have numerous other plants dotted about (I think we've something in the range of 250 houseplants) or free range pets for that matter as cats etc will pick up mites on their travels.

But as others have mentioned the mini fumers are ideal for like a 1.2m² space or thereabouts.

And you only forget to disconnect smoke alarms once.

If I'm bombing I tend to leave a note on the front door too with some gumph about fumigating for fleas because the last thing you need is a concerned neighbour calling the fire service.

:yinyang:

like a grow shop in Devon they had few flies etc on the plants lads finished locked up for the day lit one of the big forte fogs drove off home fire brigade turn up 15 mins later had to bust the door thinking there  was a fire inside lollol 

TS

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, Sinnerman said:

like a grow shop in Devon they had few flies etc on the plants lads finished locked up for the day lit one of the big forte fogs drove off home fire brigade turn up 15 mins later had to bust the door thinking there  was a fire inside lollol 

TS

I was wondering this. If used in a loft would smoke seep between the tiles?

• 2 weeks later...
On 08/09/2021 at 9:09 PM, Sinnerman said:

TS

Like how much smoke were talking about? I dont want to much attention

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Herbal Kint said:

Like room absolutely full much 

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Herbal Kint said:

lot of smoke apparently the shop was full but they used the large forte fogs. Iv used the small ones numerous times did them late at night but I used to vent out the chimney at that place so no worries. 

TS

11 hours ago, blackpoolbouncer said:

Like room absolutely full much 

Damn,so i should hit it at night and like hope no one calls fire department?

Brilliant lol

• Like 1

Yeah just found it on youtube it looks like a fire, so if i duct the windows as much as possible how muchof smoke  do you recon is to leak out?

How long until mini insecto stops smoking?

• 2 weeks later...

My gowd, order was 3 insecto smoke bombs and after a week of waiting i contact place where i ordered from and get a reply my order is canceled because this product is licenced for UK only.

Anyone outside of UK managed to order it from somewhere?

I already got seeds and all for next grow but cant start until spidermites are out.