Cream of the Crop - July 2021

Joolz

Cream of the Crop - July 2021  

168 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

What - only one vote for @MindSoup ! Have a second from me.

The quality of photos is just amazing, I find it too difficult to choose and now just roll the photos up and down to see which I like - then choose a good one that maybe hasn't had the love it deserves. Makes no odds to the winner but what the fuck :)

• Like 1

On 18/08/2021 at 0:03 PM, tescoturnip said:

Honoured to make this list, but @Minion00 pink pistils top mine! He'll get my vote in support of the GG :spliff:

Same as that bro chuffed to make the list and thank you for you’re vote appreciate you 

Man that’s a tuff choice this month and has been last few months…I went for @NezA as I wanna smoke that one first… but wouldn’t refuse any of them tbh..well done folks . 

• Like 3

Probably not as I assume the closing date was not just now as I assumed it was open as the poll wasn't closed.

Just now, Goodbloke said:

Did you vote before the closing date? 

1 hour ago, Goodbloke said:

Did you vote before the closing date? 

doesn't matter, i came third any way mate, well chuffed!

• Like 3