Cream of the Crop - July 2021

Joolz

Cream of the Crop - July 2021  

168 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Wow! Thanks for the nomination. 
Im shocked my blurry pic made it to cotc.

Will definitely try and post better quality photos from now on.

Best of luck to all involved and thanks to the team that makes all this happen.

Now to decide who gets my vote...

e2a:

yeah, this may take a while, some really good shots to choose from.

Edited by Tegridy Farms
  • Like 5

Chuffed to be in the running, that little Viking deserves some recognition for her unbelievable resilience. @Mullet takes it for me, first grow, incredible results and already smashing it with the macro shots. 

• Like 5

After much deliberation I opted for @NezA towering cola. Some superb photography again this month. Nice to see some exquisite hash and tincture shots included.

:yep:

• Like 4

There are usually one or two pics that jump out at me but this month they all do! there are so many fantastic pics that I can't narrow it down at all.

Congratulations and best of luck to all who were nominated, I need more time to consider my vote :smokin:

• Like 2

Alright peeps, new to all this and on my first grow - so excuse my ignorance but how do I enter these comps and get on the voting list?

@RUFUS HOUND you can go to your gallery and 'report' your favourite image uploaded in the month in question :)

Eg next month we'll be voting for August, 

so you might want to wait until the end of the month before choosing which photo you wish to be considered. 

Or you can just wait and hope that someone else nominates one of your photos. 

Atb 

:yinyang:

• Like 3

not that any of my photos are worthy as I need a new phone before that - focus is all over the place as the glass lens cover smashed and I had to remove it.

I need to have a rumage around and find an old phone - found 2 so far but both fucked 

Edited by RUFUS HOUND
  • Like 3

I went for @ratdog this month, cracking looking plant and photo..

Nice looking LED in the background too:yep:

All great photos though well done to all entries:badass:

• Like 3

Too tricky for a quick decision, I'll finish watering the ladies, make a brew and a spliff, that will help me decide.

Well it won't but i fancy a spliff :)

Well done to all though, cracking pics! 

• Like 5

How de fook are we supposed to pick one of these Piccys?  Amazing they all are……I’m gonna have to take ma time ffs :mellow:  Al be back ,how long have a got haha. 

• Like 5