Cream of the Crop - July 2021

Joolz

Cream of the Crop - July 2021  

168 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Cotc time! :toldya:

Syzygy for me again this month. That picture looks like some kinda alien landscape.

Some of the other plants looked awesome as well though.

• Like 3

@golf.007 again smashing them hole in ones........she looks an absolute beast.....its making me drool.

You need a handicap bro.......its not fair :wub:

(I like the sound of the cross....sweet tooth x alien rift)

Edited by zen-ken
  • Like 3

7 hours ago, tokenroll said:

@SYZYGY if you had not won the last round I would have voted for you again, that's me trying to be fair lol.

Toke...

Me too tbh!

• Like 4

Wow, I was not expecting a nomination at all for last month, thanks to whoever put me forward, as always it is a big honour to be up here for my growing. :yep:

There are some amazing entries so I'm gonna take some time on this one.

greenie

• Like 5

@SYZYGY for me this month, absolutely loving that medussa look..... :yinyang:

Eta, @Jon Smith is ur name a reference to the main character a in some of the covert 1 novels?? Just wondering.. 

Edited by grotbags
  • Like 3

@grotbags Thank you for asking. Jon Smith is a pseudonym among others, tho deemed more fitting for uk420 compared for example to Sven Svensson, Ola Nordmann, or Max Mustermann. :badass:

• Like 2

I've had to remove Amarillo Slims entry as it turn out it wasn't his photo, apologies to anybody that voted for him

• Like 7

5 hours ago, Joolz said:

I've had to remove Amarillo Slims entry as it turn out it wasn't his photo, apologies to anybody that voted for him

Yeah the Limelock pic was from a grower who grew a couple plants of the new cross I made.  He did a cracking job but unfortunately seems he’s not an active member here….   

@SYZYGYgets my vote 

Edited by Amarillo slim
  • Like 6