Pink pistil thread

10 hours ago, Amarillo slim said:

(MWF x Santa Maria F8) x MWF...

large.IMG_3021.JPG

large.IMG_3022.JPG

Are these your new ones to be released slim?

Looking nice my man!

3 hours ago, Military Grade said:

Just when i think cannabis couldn't look anymore prettier I stumble across this thread lol 

Ohh so pretty ,a lovely way to start the day reading new posts .

15 hours ago, Amarillo slim said:

It is pretty intense... Mostly coming from this MWF grandparent..  

large_MWF.JPGlarge.MWF01.jpg

How many strains do you think you'll have for next year mate?

• Like 1

Couple of pics of one exo gold bx1 i have on the go and the rest are purple freeze bx1 both by RGSC.

large.20210822_110519.jpglarge.20210822_092413.jpg

large.20210822_110608.jpglarge.20210822_110444.jpglarge.20210822_110453.jpglarge.20210822_092406.jpglarge.20210822_110533.jpglarge.20210822_110540.jpg

• Like 9

On 22/08/2021 at 7:26 AM, B-real said:

Are these your new ones to be released slim?

Possibly going to be involved in something which will. Ive also got (MWF x M33) x MWF, using the same grandparent pictured. If I can find an individual from each with the right traits (which are fertile), then crossing these together should create something quite special, which may be the new MWF I release.  Some selection and testing yet to do before hand.  

On 22/08/2021 at 0:41 PM, jonnybigballs said:

How many strains do you think you'll have for next year mate?

At least one available at the store, and at least one given as freebies. With multiple others for for testing.   

• Like 4

On 8/23/2021 at 4:43 PM, Ch@ppers said:

There's going to be some monster pinks. 

large.Screenshot_20210823_162940.jpg

Is that a purple freeze mate.

• Like 2

On 8/23/2021 at 5:33 PM, Amarillo slim said:

Possibly going to be involved in something which will. Ive also got (MWF x M33) x MWF, using the same grandparent pictured. If I can find an individual from each with the right traits (which are fertile), then crossing these together should create something quite special, which may be the new MWF I release.  Some selection and testing yet to do before hand.  

At least one available at the store, and at least one given as freebies. With multiple others for for testing.   

Anything likely to get really big mate want to start something early plant out mid may and hope to chop sept/oct.

How is the big one u planted out?

• Like 1

On 24/08/2021 at 5:57 PM, murphyblue said:

Anything likely to get really big mate want to start something early plant out mid may and hope to chop sept/oct.

Yes, some things that will give a high yield pp in ample good soil, but still with main focus on traits associated with quality, resistance etc. - doesn't matter how big a plant is if half of it rots, or the finished product leaves something to be desired...:oldtoker:

On 24/08/2021 at 5:57 PM, murphyblue said:

How is the big one u planted out?

The Timewarp in a raised bed?  Haven't checked it in a while, but should be doing OK.  Will grab some pics next time I visit.  cheers 

Edited by Amarillo slim
  • Like 4

MWF

large_MWF2.JPGlarge_MWF.JPG

Few nice strawberry milkshake and Ribena smelling indiviuals on the plot.  One in particular that's ticking a lot of boxes and may get re-vegged.  

Edited by Amarillo slim
  • Like 9