Pink pistil thread

20 hours ago, Cosmicdebris606 said:

Does anyone have experience with whitey freeze looking like this? Hundreds of bud sites on the plants 5 and half foot tall all seem to look like DFG.

Was a nice suprise on the last plot visit. Seems strange as the only photos i have seen of whitey freeze have looked a lot more like white widow

Anybody know if there is the DFG line bres into it somewhere along the line?

Think its the freisland in it man that has the pink 

Some pics from this morning i hope i get the names in order.

Exo gold bx1 by RGSC.

large.20210731_083640.jpglarge.20210731_083631.jpg

Think this one is the purple freeze bx1 by RGSC.

large.20210731_083208.jpg

Also spotted this on one of the mighty gold bx1's by RGSC.

large.20210731_083600.jpg

Malawi x NL x DFG by RGSC bud pink bits.

large.20210731_083717.jpglarge.20210731_083725.jpg

• Like 6

On 30/07/2021 at 9:50 AM, Cosmicdebris606 said:

Does anyone have experience with whitey freeze looking like this?

large.20210730_120600_compress96.jpglarge.20210730_120542_compress49.jpg

Whole way down main stem and side branches, little less pink underneath but sure it will come :yinyang:

• Like 6

On 01/08/2021 at 10:47 AM, Lively said:

excited to see what @Amarillo slim cooks up for next season :chef:

There is something thats currently just being tested prior to reproduction and release.  

MWF represented the more Afghanica side of things, this one is a touch more exotic, with 75% NLD heritage comprising of Columbian and African landraces, even a little Thai in the mix.. with selections favouring plants expressing little of the BLD influence in the end product, these are likely to be a step up from many of the things labeled (mostly sativa), which are often in reality a 50/50, with selection for the more 'commercial' types.  

These are F1 hybrids, producing uniform, surprisingly compact and early plants, low odour in growth, but unlike MWF, free of any auto/runt phenos...  And with what I hope to be a haze like smoke..  One for the 'sativa' lovers,  thats capable of thriving in our climate...  

large.IMG_2742.jpg

E2a: They don't have pink stigmas,  sorry for the hijack 

Edited by Amarillo slim
  • Like 13

12 minutes ago, Amarillo slim said:

There is something thats currently just being tested prior to reproduction and release.  

MWF represented the more Afghanica side of things, this one is a touch more exotic, with 75% NLD heritage comprising of Columbian and African landraces, even a little Thai in the mix.. with selections favouring plants expressing little of the BLD influence in the end product, these are likely to be a step up from many of the things labeled (mostly sativa), which are often in reality a 50/50, with selection for the more 'commercial' types.  

These are F1 hybrids, producing uniform, surprisingly compact and early plants, low odour in growth, but unlike MWF, free of any auto/runt phenos...  And with what I hope to be a haze like smoke..  One for the 'sativa' lovers,  thats capable of thriving in our climate...  

large.IMG_2742.jpg

E2a: They don't have pink stigmas,  sorry for the hijack 

ill let you off if you let me test 1 or 2 next year ? ;)

Edited by B-real

8 minutes ago, B-real said:

ll let you off if you let me test 1 or 2 next year ? ;)

These will be available in the store, as testing already underway this year in a multiple environments.  

There will however be another project that will require testing, a little different to things so far -  heavy yielding, heavy hitting, terp factories that are more suited to cage growing and outcompeting surrounding vegetation. Later finisher more suited to southern regions.  More on that elsewhere as things progress... Again, no pink stigmas so not really relevant in here.. Oops :unsure:

• Like 2

Whitey Freeze.

My first pink pistil strain.

Not a very big plant but doing well. Growing in a container at Lat. 54. Only gets sun till about 3pm.

large.61093cbb89bb3_WhiteyFreeze.jpg

• Like 10

1 hour ago, murphyblue said:

Got a few plants in flower but im sure these are all purple freeze took them last night.

large.20210804_165152.jpglarge.20210804_165534.jpglarge.20210804_170333.jpg

Cant wait to se mine a bit further on.

Your lady parts are looking long what wk flower they at .