Pink pistil thread

22 hours ago, B-real said:

Cant wait to se mine a bit further on.

Your lady parts are looking long what wk flower they at .

Mate im sure they are only a week or 2 at most the 1st pic is defo just a week as she is the one in a large pot.

The other 2 pics are last plant outs in the main bed they shot upto about 3/4ft and just started flowering think they are 2 weeks at most.

Plan on taking a tape to plot when i visit sometime over the weekend as i suspect my biggest girl is now a red mandy that's actually sharing a pot so hope to see some pink red on her when she starts.

• Like 2

I been feeling left out on this thread but finally I have something to show.. 1 of my purple freeze bx1 on my knotweed plot..:yep: shit pic but it was i nice sight to see..large.1628291761842_compress62.jpg

• Like 8

6 hours ago, Revive said:

I been feeling left out on this thread but finally I have something to show.. 1 of my purple freeze bx1 on my knotweed plot..:yep: shit pic but it was i nice sight to see..large.1628291761842_compress62.jpg

Get on mate welcome to the party this year and many years to come i hope .well i hope this thread lives on a nice long time  and we can bask in the uks finest pink pistil strains .

30 minutes ago, B-real said:

Get on mate welcome to the party this year and many years to come i hope .well i hope this thread lives on a nice long time  and we can bask in the uks finest pink pistil strains .

Sweet brother.. great lil thread you have started here.. hope to be a part of it for many moons to come :yinyang:

Another couple of pics for the pink pistils thread...1 of my purple freeze bx1 large.20210808_205852_compress30.jpglarge.20210808_205833_compress76.jpg

Edited by Revive
  • Like 4