Carbon filter diy

Lost_human

2 hours ago, Lost_human said:

The only reason why I thought the t series cuz the one I found T6 cost me £100 and if S4 series will also cost me £100.

But if you say it shuts off when the right temp then no need to buy it and I will stay with S series. Thanks man

All good. I nearly made the same mistake recently. 

• Like 1

@Lost_human  You could always buy a bigger tent, but that would involve buying more gear.

stick with what you've got & learn the ropes, its not rocket science, stick some seeds in soil, feed them & stick them under the light & watch them grow.

if your still needing help on what to get for the ventilation, avoid the silver ducting as its easily damaged, so the rubberised version is better, look for rhino ducting,

if noise is an issue, get acoustic ducting. as for sealing any connection joints, use either good gaffa tape or the better metal weave ducting tape.

11 hours ago, MindSoup said:

All good. I nearly made the same mistake recently. 

This week gonna get the exhaust system delivered and installed to test how low I can run it and if I will place my grow in shed or in bedroom

I managed to program my toolzy  similar if not same to go from set speed to max by using the alarm settings and then have set speed on auto or man ,(auto'd mine) just got to kill the beep fin beeplol

1 hour ago, Personunknown said:

I managed to program my toolzy  similar if not same to go from set speed to max by using the alarm settings and then have set speed on auto or man ,(auto'd mine) just got to kill the beep fin beeplol

That's clever, have you found a way to stop the bleep yet? 

Havent tried yet as not in use yet just played around with it, i think i will just remove speaker conection or kill the speaker with  a filler or gluelol

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Personunknown said:

Havent tried yet as not in use yet just played around with it, i think i will just remove speaker conection or kill the speaker with  a filler or gluelol

Simple is often best

• Like 2

I just bought and installed a 5 inch phresh filter , I've been using rhino hobby filters for years and can't fault them , have lasted way beyond the past by date , even without turning them around every 3 months.

I bought the phresh filter because the description says that it lasts for up to 3 years in conditions below 60 rh but have never used these before so hopefully I'm not gonna regret it. Seen some people on here use them aswel hence the reason I ended up with a phresh.

I think a 4 inch filter would be more than enough for the size of tent your using and 5 inch would be overkill.

• Like 1