MindSoup

48 minutes ago, buddy13 said:

Shouldn't worry,looks like there's alot more incoming soon :yep:

It won't hang around long!!

• Like 2

1 hour ago, buddy13 said:

Shouldn't worry,looks like there's alot more incoming soon :yep:

Please get in touch when they do mate. 

Will be watching the subbie section as a few good strains are incoming it seems:yep: def go for llh x mac1 again

There will be Llh x jack herer (another lemony strain) hitting subbies in the next couple of months too. 

Lip smacking 

• Like 10

Just been reading Ethos Genetics Origins of a name: super lemon haze article, and it sounds pretty convincing. They claim to have recreated SLH from the same stock as the original (98 sensi jack herer x lemomans lemon skunk clone). 

What are people's opinions on that? Never heard of Ethos Myself, but a regular version od SLH thats "true" to its origins sounds right up my street. 

8 hours ago, blackpoolbouncer said:

I've got buddy's lemon mum running now. Typical slh smell. 8/10 on loud lemon. If I didn't ha e the following to compare to id say higher.

Yuzu however rates about 12/10 for loud lemons. Its insanely strong, makes your eyes water in a way no ther cannabis ever has. Strongest thing I've ever smelt tb brutally honest. Lemon/lime solvent.

Nothing compares. 

Lemon haze etc is amazing smoke, one of my very favourites. Yuzu is a terpmonster on another level though for real

Yeah bro the yuzu is like steroid lemon teatree oil terps on terps I’ve never smelled a plant that can make your eyes water. So unreal 

• Like 2

Just now, HazyDaze said:

The stories get worse and worse in this game, aye.. lollol

It's all a big mess isn't it. Everyone clambering for attention/recognition. Its so hard to find the genuine breeders out there, in it for the love, they all get drowned out. 

• Like 2

Theirs not much in the way of breeding going on when most are chasing the trends.
Be a trend setter instead 

• Like 2

A super lemon haze from a customer in the shop years and years ago was the most lemon thing I ever tried... it was like a sherbert lemony kind of flavour. It was very nice. Second to that was OT1 lot#5evolution which was like lemon fairy washing up liquid with the most electric psychadelic high I've ever had from cannabis.

All this being said, I am always a little let down with strains that say they taste like lemons, oranges or apple etc. They are always "lemony" or something and the Y is important, cos "it tastes lemony" isn't the same as "it tastes like lemons". That being said I do love Tangie, but its more orange peel rather than a glass of tropicana.

It's always been the case for me, if it says lemons I want it to be like lemons, if I'm not pulling a face after a pull cos its so sharp then paint me disappointed. I remember Icecream from paradise seeds, I was expecting it to be like chonging a cornetto, but alas it was just a smoothe smoke with a creamy hint.

• Like 8

Just now, GSZZ said:

A super lemon haze from a customer in the shop years and years ago was the most lemon thing I ever tried... it was like a sherbert lemony kind of flavour. It was very nice. Second to that was OT1 lot#5evolution which was like lemon fairy washing up liquid with the most electric psychadelic high I've ever had from cannabis.

All this being said, I am always a little let down with strains that say they taste like lemons, oranges or apple etc. They are always "lemony" or something and the Y is important, cos "it tastes lemony" isn't the same as "it tastes like lemons". That being said I do love Tangie, but its more orange peel rather than a glass of tropicana.

It's always been the case for me, if it says lemons I want it to be like lemons, if I'm not pulling a face after a pull cos its so sharp then paint me disappointed. I remember Icecream from paradise seeds, I was expecting it to be like chonging a cornetto, but alas it was just a smoothe smoke with a creamy hint.

Yuzu would give you sour lemon face lol and it lasts on the pallet for a good 20min. Pretty extraordinary tbh mate best I’ve taste lemon wise in forever and the high is clean as fuck with a lovely decline. Dropping you in happy land 

• Like 6

59 minutes ago, crticalcontent said:

Yuzu would give you sour lemon face lol and it lasts on the pallet for a good 20min. Pretty extraordinary tbh mate best I’ve taste lemon wise in forever and the high is clean as fuck with a lovely decline. Dropping you in happy land 

Yeah can't seem to find any seeds for sale, the Lemon Fizz looks tantalising as well. 

19 minutes ago, MindSoup said:

Yeah can't seem to find any seeds for sale, the Lemon Fizz looks tantalising as well. 

I think it was a really really lucky find. Nobody I’ve shown it too has seen anything like it. You’ll be hard pushed to ever find one like her again even in a pack of the seeds 

• Like 2

Tried loads of lemon strains, not many decent ones around these days. TGA's stuff is good, not tried his lemon but got lucky and had the strawberry lemonade pheno from his Strawberry daiquiri. Real lemon skunk with a hint a berry, smoked as nice as it sounds! Easy grow, solid buds. Fucking lost the cut a few years ago..

Best lemon I is from unknown bagseed..

• Like 2