Where's the Lemon at These Days?

MindSoup

I just did a slh, the main cola was massive but it was like cabbage and the taste was shit. I would not recommend doing it. I'm so disappointed I chuckled the other two seeds I have away. Just horrible.

Expert seeds mimosa lemon was nice but I'm sure it was herming at the end. I'd spotted the balls and got them off but still. High was mental, had to sit down and close your eyes after two spliffs but you wouldn't be asleep. Youd be off daydreaming like mad. It's an auto as well though. But one was lemon candy which was a bit gigglyer than the gassy one but the dreams were epic either way.

• Like 3

I've got a hunch that some of the Karma ,lemon tasting strains may be the same as some of the other Spanish seed ,sourced from the same place .

I do like lemon ,citrus like flavours and I used to buy DNA lemon skunk ,or was it kush ,but bought a few packs years ago because there was a real lemon like flavour in the weakest , most runt ,well , finicky sativa like plant of the batch . 

I'm smoking some Original haze and that isn't so hazy but fairly fluffy ,and a little fruit-ish but more bitter than sweet . There is no sedative effect ,and you'd be almost eccentric to grow it ,or you have fantastic patience ,and a high grow room !

I'm keeping a cut now that has a faint fruit lime scent to it ,Ripper seeds Washing machine . I bought the pack because I smoked some bud and dabbed some rosin from a Washing machine plant . I have had some similar flowers from outdoor plants but not when dried and smoked . Still nice ,but not retaining the fresh ,zesty scent . 

Edited by Michael Luchóg
  • Like 3

Can't actually comment on their seeds yet as i haven't tried them but the harvestmens "harvest tree" clone is probably one of the nicest lemon strains iv had in a long long time. Like lemon candied gas, and taste translates nicely too. Jusy depends if you can find it alright but its about. There seeds should be great too if you wanted to find your own pheno. It's lemon tree x harvest og pretty much any cross with lemon tree in will be lemon leaning. The cut i have i rate it higher than ammo for lemon smells but they're different lemon smells. Ammo is more incensy lemon but harvest tree is more lemon candy with some lovely gas in the background that carries that lemon smell even more

Edited by HazyHashMan
  • Like 2

I have a Lemon Bubble from Phenobarbitals Finder Seeds growing at the moment, it's a Super Lemon Haze cross. Obviously I haven't smoked any of it yet but the blurb seems pretty good. This is her...

large.IMG_2962.jpg

• Like 4

Cheers guys I think I'm gunna splurge on some JC2 and sit on it until the time comes I can keep a mother and throw some pollen around and give some of these more readily available ones a go in the meantime.

• Like 3

14 hours ago, Subliminal Criminal said:

Sweet seeds San Fernando lemon kush?

I've heard good things..

I would consider Ace Seeds Panama. Huge yield, and lemon. Super vigorous as well, but that ties into the huge yield part.

• Like 2

Lemon OG Candy by Philosohers seeds. 3rd time I have done them and strong, distinct Lemon in there. Just cropped some Sannies Sugarpunch. 2 out of 3 smell of lemons with a pineapple twist.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, FigmentofFig said:

I've heard good things..

I would consider Ace Seeds Panama. Huge yield, and lemon. Super vigorous as well, but that ties into the huge yield part.

I suppose some folks find a nice plant . I did and ran a cut a few times but I have also had quite a few SS strains go like Stu's ,ladyboys . I think the diaries will show up some of the dodgy batches .

1 minute ago, stu sleeper 20vt said:

The sweet sflk hermed like fuck for me.

Whole tent was hashed.

A few years back i was on a mad lemon hunt.. chasing a flavour from decades prior that my memory had most likely exaggerated lol

Ended up getting a few free green bud lemon pie seeds..1 of them turned out to be just that. Bitter sweet spicy hazy lemon with a meringue twist. Not ran them since and maybe i was lucky to have found that plant but worth a look :yep: 

• Like 1

I have 2 sweet seeds lemon kush cooking right now and even in veg I could immediately smell lemon when I was potting up.. the other plants didn't smell at this point

• Like 1

A few of paniks vars have some really lemony phenos. 

The gorilla haze were all lovely lemony/citrus types when I did them. 

The lemonade OG (don't think that's available anymore unfortunately) was banging full on lemons. 

I haven't done the lemon drizzle yet, but if I wanted lemon terps in my groom that would be my first port of call 100%.

:yinyang:

• Like 7