New DIY RDWC

Haze_smoker

On 15/07/2021 at 10:25 PM, badbillybob said:

ive often thought about using UV to sterilise. ive seen a few yoo tooobers with it and they report no issues.

IV had a read up about it and IL be getting a 12w for my system going to get one after this run unless I get rot again then itul be ordered when I get some new seeds lol .. Plan on just tagging it onto the return from the chiller back to the Res. Only down side with them is you gota replace the bulb every year and clean inside them I guess I would probs do it after each run just to keep it working at its best! Also it's 50£ for peace of mind knowing that everything is all sterile all the time! 

I spend 25£ on silver bullet each run.. no brainer really.. IL report back on it once I get it.. 

Haze

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Right then let's get this party started.. hopefully now we're gna get the full rdwc experience without the rot! 

So quick update for those following this thread I might do a diary wen the roots start showing thru the net pot. 

IV upgraded the pump and switched out the mj to run the chiller and got a haliea 3000lph jobby thanks @badbillybob this things a beast! Iv done some digging and I might just get a UV it seems safer than fuking about with ozone..  

large.PXL_20210730_080426041.MP_resize_51.jpglarge.PXL_20210730_080428569.MP_resize_16.jpglarge.PXL_20210730_080509056.MP_resize_41.jpglarge.PXL_20210730_080526104.MP_resize_85.jpglarge.PXL_20210730_080422989.MP_resize_84.jpg

They took ages to root so they look a bit bad atm hopefully they pick up. They had a feed of formulex when they went into the 3" blocks. 

And I'm reading the air temp in the bubs as well as the Res temp it's self. 

Fuk it IL start a diary in the next few days lol

• Like 3