Perfect Tree Seeds (Take 3)

openthebox

Despite all the sceptics on here, glad I took a punt on them nearly 2 years ago. Great company, not rinse out prices and just picked up a gold or silver medal over at spannabis weekend just gone - think it was lemon curd 2nd place sativa.

• Like 1

On 13/03/2023 at 7:00 AM, Jonny5 said:

Got peach tree in veg atm 

i have a peach mother real fruity sour bud 

smell carries over to taste 

• Like 1

On 13/03/2023 at 8:08 PM, openthebox said:

Despite all the sceptics on here, glad I took a punt on them nearly 2 years ago. Great company, not rinse out prices and just picked up a gold or silver medal over at spannabis weekend just gone - think it was lemon curd 2nd place sativa.

i’ve run a few strains there up there with some of best i’ve run in decades 

• Like 2

Granita and In Z air were both really good. I bought a 6 pack of granita fems got 6 In z air free. Still got 3 each in me fridge, will be running them again 100%

In z air smells and tastes like lime starburst, i think its lovely :bong:

• Like 1

• 3 months later...

I too was given a 'Free' packet of Tropicozz...So people experienced with them haven't found any dreaded hermies?

@Oakapple 

Strain Talk Rules

This forum is for discussing the diverse and wonderful world of cannabis seed strains.
It should not to be used to discuss, promote or advertise the relative merits or reliability of any seed re-seller / company or "seed drops" from 3rd party seed auctions or non affiliated sites and all such posts will be removed without notice as per our rules covering advertising.

Thank you for your co operation

I’m not having a go and I’m not a moderator anything,

but I believe that talk of hermies and stuff is covered in the rules of this section.

Otherwise it can just become a muck chucking contest.

However,

in the diaries section people are able to openly talk about their experience with certain strains they’ve grown and the issues they have with Germination/hermies/poor yield etc :) 

If your using Google to search for stuff,

just add UK420 to your search terms as it’s much better than the built in search function on here :) 

If you do grow it out I hope you’ll consider doing a grow diary so we can all gain from your experience :yep:

Atb

:yinyang:

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Shumroom said:

@Oakapple 

I’m not having a go and I’m not a moderator anything,

but I believe that talk of hermies and stuff is covered in the rules of this section.

Otherwise it can just become a muck chucking contest.

However,

in the diaries section people are able to openly talk about their experience with certain strains they’ve grown and the issues they have with Germination/hermies/poor yield etc :) 

If your using Google to search for stuff,

just add UK420 to your search terms as it’s much better than the built in search function on here :) 

If you do grow it out I hope you’ll consider doing a grow diary so we can all gain from your experience :yep:

Atb

OOPS! Sorry.
I didn't realise.
Cheers.Thanks for the heads up :)

Edited by Oakapple
  • Like 1

That’s cool mate,

I think I’ve had posts of mine removed for similar talk iirc :bangin:

I didn’t have a clue then,

I still don’t have much,

but a little more than before lol 

Like I said before,

welcome to UK420,

we’re all learning :) 

Atb

• Like 1

Aye- Always learning-!

I will start a diary  I have some Mimozz on order - and bought some Barnets Farm Strawberry Lemonade- 

Still in their packet

Cheers.

• Like 1

I'm pretty sure you can slate bad genetics if you want, the bit above is talking about seed resellers as in shops ....well as far as I understand it.

• Like 2

@KC you'd really need to ask a moderator for clarification on that,

as I'm only posting in regards to a previous experience :yep:

Perhaps @lildaveham can clarify?

Atb

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

Well....Grew two freebies {Tropicozz} ..Two Germed out of three freebies..I have just put them into 12 /12 as of yesterday..

The seedbank gave me them to try and said the breeders were 'Hungry'. 

I have some Mimozz that I have literally just soaked {Two seeds} - and they were up and away , born on the 18th July. Very fast germ rate, within 48h.

I too couldn't find anything about them online, apart from a French You Tube guy who rated them, the request here from a couple of years ago by @openthebox 

Unstable genetics being the biggest worry of course.

Glad to be of service! Doesn’t time go quick.. 

All the best on your perfect tree adventures. Pretty sure genetics wise you’ll be just fine! 

Loukoum will be next up for me.