Perfect Tree Seeds (Take 3)

openthebox

Does anybody have any experiences with Perfect Tree Seeds?

Any previous results, feedback or anything at all is much appreciated. 

• Like 1

A quick look at their site seems they more seed re-sellers rather than breeders 

(Edit) or maybe not but no I know fuck all about em other than they seem to name their strains the same kinda ridiculous fuckin names that the insta crowd seem tae love

Edited by McHazy
  • Like 5

OK I may have been a little hasty. 

Being as there aren't any hidden links in the post this time the team have agreed to allow a discussion of the topic. 

Fill your boots. 

:yinyang:

Edited by Dodgee
  • Like 5

22 minutes ago, McHazy said:

Do you work for these fuckers or summat ? lollol

Incoming mod in 5.4.3....

strangely enough I don’t , I just purchased some of their beans and seem to be struggling to find more community based info on them. Seems a bit political here though, if it isn’t subbies or ugorg you get the side eye outsider treatment 

• Like 7

Never! 

I have a free peach tree here waiting to be popped. They do look insanely pretty in the pictures on attitude. 

Yh good offer on with the free peach tree fem and granita regs on tude and others,  I presume as a new ish brand they trying to get the attention of growers. Their products to get into places like the backyard in Barcelona and get sold as premium products there so hopefully some gold to be found. 

I just purchased bingsu regs (ice cream bean x Jet A) and peach sherbert OG fems

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, openthebox said:

strangely enough I don’t , I just purchased some of their beans and seem to be struggling to find more community based info on them. Seems a bit political here though, if it isn’t subbies or ugorg you get the side eye outsider treatment 

I have no experience or knowledge of them sorry, however this would now be a great opportunity for you to run them and get a diary on here to assist others in the same situation :yep:

All the best with the grow sir.    

• Like 9

Just now, McHazy said:

I cannae track down an actual website for them all am finding is re-sellers and an insta account 

Just had a search myself and found no official site, but I think that’s not uncommon these days with smaller companies I guess. 

Larger established brands like compound genetics or Cannarado sure have their own sites but it’s possible that these companies do their communication through instagram. Clearwater genetics is a similar Brand, largely unheard of in uk but absolutely killer strains genetics and work, well known In the states but also no official sites. 

thanks for all responses so far guys stay blessed 

• Like 1

I've hidden the previous 2 topics on the same so as not to distract people's attention from the actual discussion here  and to keep the place tidy like:yinyang:

• Like 5

Just now, Dodgee said:

I've hidden the previous 2 topics on the same so as not to distract people's attention from the actual discussion here  and to keep the place tidy like:yinyang:

thanks dodgee and appreciate you unblocking the topic for discussion :skin_up:

Could be a money grab, I never seem to trust those banks that flick out free packs of seeds if you purchase 1 pack(New breeders). Tried a few and they were all no good. Depends how long they have worked their lines also. Do some investigations on the strain ancestry and the breeders practices is the best bet.

• Like 2