Perfect Tree Seeds (Take 3)

openthebox

46 minutes ago, stu914 said:

I've just found some info about these people along with their strains on Seedfinder

yes that is largely the only place I can find info besides a French forum I came across and Instagram. Was hoping for some feedback in the community but seems pretty new! 

• Like 2

22 minutes ago, Degsy said:

Quite a lot of money to drop on seeds you know nothing about

I didn’t say I knew nothing about them, Attitude and other banks have a promo on which gave a pack of free beans for both the fem and reg RRP packs, that on top of 420 discount it was too good value to miss up, I have smoked a few of the strains involved and am familiar, as in know of, some of the strains and breeders behind their strains but I got drawn in, I am a sucker for hype strains and exotic sounding flavours. 

what sort of comment is that anyway :skin_up: 

Edited by openthebox
  • Like 1

15 hours ago, openthebox said:

I didn’t say I knew nothing about them, Attitude and other banks have a promo on which gave a pack of free beans for both the fem and reg RRP packs, that on top of 420 discount it was too good value to miss up, I have smoked a few of the strains involved and am familiar, as in know of, some of the strains and breeders behind their strains but I got drawn in, I am a sucker for hype strains and exotic sounding flavours. 

what sort of comment is that anyway :skin_up: 

Sounds like you kind of agree with me that you didn't do much reasearch

I would always ask before you buy not after but maybe that's just me

• Like 1

Well Degsy I am glad to hear what you would do.

If you don't have any information on the aforementioned seed breeders or strains, or have anything of significant value in general to add, why do you bother wasting your time writing salty commentary on here? I didn't come here for you to try and make a comparison between what you and I consider a lot of money to spend on seeds, or for you to insinuate you seem to know best practice. 

Edited by openthebox

Think you’re maybe being a bit over sensitive @openthebox

Your op was phrased as if you were after info to make an informed decision. If you’ve already committed to growing them then it’s almost irrelevant isn’t it? 

Not a lot of info out there by the looks of it. Hopefully you find something you like :yep:

• Like 4

• 10 months later...

Just seen Mimozz from these come up on the best sellers on Attitude. Would be interested to hear some first hand experience on these as well 

• Like 2

On 08/05/2022 at 5:06 PM, Johno82 said:

Just seen Mimozz from these come up on the best sellers on Attitude. Would be interested to hear some first hand experience on these as well 

large.IMG_2869.JPG

I have run a Mimmoz (in the pic)  that I got as a freebee - it's excellent! It was dark purple with rock hard medium size buds and very strong. Done in 70 days and easy to grow but did stretch a lot when flowered.

Regards

Dan

• Like 11

• 3 weeks later...

Ran their bingsu, Falcon 9 and granita.

granita (freebie) was best one, all 3 strains had quite a large stretch, would not hesitate to run more of their gear.

• Like 2

• 6 months later...

Has anybody else ran any perfect tree yet? Info seems quite limited but no negative or hermie reports, I can find.

Germ rates are good, that's all the input ive got so share so far but will pop back in 12 weeks.

• Like 2

• 2 months later...