Medicating by vaping

Bad-Eend

26 minutes ago, M Pamplemousse said:

I use the above but I've heard fogstar is a good UK supplier....

I have just ordered a couple, cheers mate.

• Like 3
12 hours ago, M Pamplemousse said:

I reckon the tinymight will be better.... It is almost a desktop killer.....

I already know it is, the TM I believe is currently the best HH (hand held and hard hitting lol ) vape on the market, looks, performance etc - p80s rock, but it essentially the same, but its not 'observer friendly is it'...in short its not going down well at bingo!

Wheras I actually lefy my stinking TM on the island in the kitchen last week, the mother in law walks in an hour behind me, picks it up and hands it to me saying I thought you gave up? Obviously referring to my 7yr passed smoking/vaping to give up habbit...Theyre invisible in the current vaping trend...

They do stink though...youre not sitting in the pask with everyone around you smashing it off, you'll be busted in 5 - get yourself away from folks if you take it out, the exhale cloud is so big and so terpy, people 100yds away start looking about for the weed...i joke not.

• Like 5
21 hours ago, purepotstill said:

I recommend Molicel P26A though.

I just picked up a couple for £11 something, £4.50 odd a battery plus delivery. Ill probably go back to using the TM again when they get here, got fed up going out, prepping a stash of herb, flask of coffee, camera and getting one hit and dead battery, i hate having to be 'on it' - which is why several butane torches and a couple of vapcaps is working for me right now, i just fill a torch and a tip  every time I do a round...batteries is a different groove, they dont tell you when they're discharged by looking at them, and if you forget a couple tiumes you can get left without anything, none of my vapes pass through charge, so i have to wait lol

Butane waits for no man.... lollol

However the anticipation of session mode on the TM in the garden with a very large margarita is quite pre-intoxicating - even though my batteries arent here yet. Ill be cleaning it right down in readiness too :D

• Like 3

Can we move on th the Elev8r now ^^ ? - Its just the big daddy of Vapcap :D - and this isnt the 'lightweight big daddy' either, or 'wish it was' big daddy, this is giant haystacks and big daddy, Big Daddy, the proper job ;)

lollollol

In fact its the only vape i've ever vaped that needs a health and cautionary warning before useage... I am regularly floored by it, you can blast as little as .1 and as mich as 1g, maybe 1,5...whatever you blast, you'll be blasted. However it isnt portable what so ever, and its a really tricky vape to master - I think im still at the 50/50 carb out/perfection stage, and it is a bit unpredictable lol - i think it may be the only vape that is a direct correlation to the home made glass vapes the 'hard corers' built from spares to get hot terpy hits, you do get proper hot terpy hits, but as many carb outs to make it a pain lol

But i'll say this, when you get it bang on there is no vape hit like it - in fact, there is NO hit like it ive experienced yet. TM/mighty/volcano/flowerpot/arizer/whatever, theres just no hit like it.

you can also buy the 'rig kit' and use a standardised 14.4 downstem for a tenner, rather than the 40odd for the proper Elev8R version to make a chillum...Im also about to butcher my soare Flowerpot coil too, to make a convection vape from it using the Elev*r heating cap :)

Nice!

• Like 4
  • 2 weeks later...

Thanks everyone, I have a bit of reading up to do

I do not want a bong in the house  ...same for the Vulcano (although that is also can i afford it)

The vapefind seems to have to be lit ????

For starters I am looking ad a small convection vaporiser.

At least there seems to be less chance of accidentilly generating smoke

• Like 1
On 03/07/2021 at 11:41 AM, Bad-Eend said:

Thanks everyone, I have a bit of reading up to do

I do not want a bong in the house  ...same for the Vulcano (although that is also can i afford it)

The vapefind seems to have to be lit ????

For starters I am looking ad a small convection vaporiser.

At least there seems to be less chance of accidentilly generating smoke

I'm in the same market as yourself, have bought a Dynavap thing but not 100% on it tbh (not had much use so may just be me not doing things right yet).

So far I think the Storm Spirit, S&B Mighty, TinyMight or Tetra P80 seem to be the most recommended for various budgets but the second two seem to be hard to get hold of!

• Like 1
31 minutes ago, painfreeliving said:

I'm in the same market as yourself, have bought a Dynavap thing but not 100% on it tbh (not had much use so may just be me not doing things right yet).

So far I think the Storm Spirit, S&B Mighty, TinyMight or Tetra P80 seem to be the most recommended for various budgets but the second two seem to be hard to get hold of!

The Tinymight is definitely worth the wait.

• Like 5

Or several EU shops that have them.in stock now.

@painfreeliving I've just done a quick review of the click and go ih for DV. Check it out. It's a massive leap forward for DV and I'm back to using all the time

After 3 years of trying with various torch lighters, I now love my vapcaps.... 

The tinymight is brilliant also....

• Like 2
11 hours ago, M Pamplemousse said:

Or several EU shops that have them.in stock now.

@painfreeliving I've just done a quick review of the click and go ih for DV. Check it out. It's a massive leap forward for DV and I'm back to using all the time

After 3 years of trying with various torch lighters, I now love my vapcaps.... 

The tinymight is brilliant also....

Thank you, I'm still undecided but for what I use it for I think a battery powered portable is the way to go - I'm not really chasing huge hits tbh, more drip feed :)

Have you used a Mighty or Crafty +? They're the others I've been considering so far.

• Like 1

Arizer Go,Argo I used one for a year chain vaping near enough as a small stem bowl, can change the bat, gets a bit warm in the hand is the biggest neg imho.

Edited by Personunknown
12 minutes ago, painfreeliving said:

Thank you, I'm still undecided but for what I use it for I think a battery powered portable is the way to go - I'm not really chasing huge hits tbh, more drip feed :)

Have you used a Mighty or Crafty +? They're the others I've been considering so far.

If your considering a mighty or crafty look into healthy rips rogue, it's smaller has better battery life and hits much harder, not to mention loads cheaper too.

• Like 1
1 hour ago, painfreeliving said:

Have had 2 mightys and currently have a crafty +. It's great but somewhat old tech and the current crop of convection blow it out of the water for hard but smooth hits.

A DV and ih are not necessarily big hits. Using a low temp cap results in milder hits.

But a mighty or crafty is more of a gentle sipper. Tinymight, pw80 etc are bigger hitters imo.

Never used health rips but sounds like a contender.

Good luck. There is a massive choice now which can be somewhat bewildering but we are riding a wave of fantastic improvements which I feel will only get better....

• Like 3

For my self i have a da vincci micro and fury edge for out and about and at home i have the dynvap 2020 i use the dynavap more as its just olsachool with a lighhter heat the capbwait for the click n puff away ya can also buy many a glass attachment foe the dynavaps to. 

Been on a uk script  for 15 month now using auroa 181 sour tangie sativa Auroa 20 1 pink kush and finaly the 20 1 auroa la confidential  . 

• Like 2