Medicating by vaping

Bad-Eend

On 12/06/2021 at 1:50 AM, Subliminal Criminal said:

I would just get a nebuliser and nebulise hymnalayan salt

is that the religeous sing along song version of sulphate? lollollol

• Like 4

Don't know where you get your weed from, but if you don't grow your own, I suggest to increase the budget and buy a good convection vape like a Tinymight. Better taste, for sure, but the most important is that these things are so efficient your consumption will be halved or more, so you actually will spend less money.

Was a daily smoker until last november. Not a real heavy user, but was used to smoke between 2 and 4 spliffs a day, usually after dinner. Began vaping with an Arizer Solo 2 (which is a good q/p ratio), then Dynavap. My consumption was still roughly the same. But since I have these new toys, had to decrease the amount of weed because it's just too much for me. I'm now vaping something like 0.1/0.15g/day max, and I'm fried every evening...

• Like 7
3 minutes ago, purepotstill said:

..I'm now vaping something like 0.1/0.15g/day max, and I'm fried every evening...

Me too man, well not really but i agree with you lol - The better the vape, the less weed you use - and the higher you get - thats my experience anyway (and I have an above average collection of 'premium vapes')...This may sound like a digression, but bear with it...

For example, have you seen how many small light grows there are now? @1.5gpw a 460w LED can give up well over half a key...dry....that'll keep a heavy toker 'toked up properly' till the next harvest, easy. At the moment I still have way, way, way too much weed from 370w over a 1m2 area. I could halve it all, if the smaller lights were as good as the bigger ones.

Then they go and invent super efficient vapes that get every trickle of goodness, sans the shite and ash, and that means you smoke at least half less volume, if not 2/3rds less than you ever did.,.. lol - as a tobacco smoker I could work my way through a half oz a week on my own, easy, sessioning, upwards of 1, towards 2 on some weekeds with bigger gatherings or when playing out. You just dont need the weed you used to lol 

Weekends, days off - Presently I'm rocking 1g a day, maybe?, and I gotta work real hard at that, I do because i like it :D , 3 x .3g Flowerpot bowls. morning (wake and never mind bake, dropout completely) Lunch. (just in case we below the required level). And night (cause I need to relax after a strenuous day not smoking more weed, cause im smashed. Simple really...to me anyway). It just means that i used to take a 30min 'spliff break' now its over in 4, exceptionally tasty and potent, draws, which means I gotta do shit...in the rest of the day!

Normally i rock a few dynavaps through the day and the evening to be fair - its easy, quick, tasty and potent, and very frugal, not that it needs to be - I find that quite enough, low temp before lunch (top 3rd of the cap), Afternoon is mid temp (mid cap), bit of CBD and different terpes, but still quite bright and creative, Evening I break out the 'crimp position' single flame heating technique, 3 lids and its over for me...if I get to 3, mostly 2,5 and i have to clean out the tip in the morning from the stale .15g

Invest in a good vape and it will reward you (about £100 - less in a sale), learn how to vape, cause you do have to learn, slower, longer draws, deeper inhales. Learn what temps you like, just play about. Youre not gonna kill yourself with a bag of weed and a pipe bro...we one would hope not anyway lol

• Like 4

Sh8t im vaping 1+ a week (for pain more than buzz) think i need a Tbreak ,but i will end up upping the P killers then :wallbash::yinyang:

19 hours ago, Personunknown said:

Sh8t im vaping 1+ a week (for pain more than buzz) think i need a Tbreak ,but i will end up upping the P killers then :wallbash::yinyang:

Do you let yourself get high?

Sounds silly, but if you keep toking up and hitting it all the time, all you do is top up the front end of the buzz, the cbd comes last on as the temps rise towards the end. Try a heavy bowl, .3/.5 smash that off quick time - all the way to super dark, almost carbed AVB...then let it settle and experience all of the full spectrum of your weed, I guarantee that as the different stages take you, you'll get a better reaction to your weed, and half your consumption to start and your pain will be managed better. Less is always more when its anythying to do with weed. even a tb is less, its stopping. You dont need to if you experience the full spectrum. Let your medication run a couple hours, you'll also start a tolerance effect too as you'll be reducing the de-saturation of your receptors...they have a limit.

You can also go hotter on your vaping as the CBD needs higher temps to actuate anyway, you can get it out quicker wacking up the temps :)

:hippy:

• Like 3

i swear my consumption has gone up since i bought my mighty and stopped smoking it lol

it seems to be much nicer and less edgy with this vape so i just cane the shit out of it now

• Like 7
35 minutes ago, ratdog said:

i swear my consumption has gone up since i bought my mighty and stopped smoking it lol

it seems to be much nicer and less edgy with this vape so i just cane the shit out of it now

It's the taste, just can't get enough:rofl:

• Like 6
40 minutes ago, ratdog said:

FWIW, that was the same for me with the Arizer Solo 2. Seems session conduction vapes are less efficient. 

OTOH, with the amount of weed you manage to get from your plants, I'm not really worried for you lol

• Like 4

Like myself. You must exercise restraint. Come on now chaps... you cant be knocking back delicious frosty nuggetry in such gay abandon.

I have never, ever, ever - ummmm, no im pretty certain, i haven't, ever...smashed my way through an entire jar of the aforementioned wares. Those delicious frosted, perfectly cured, at the optimum RH and most potent nuggets of beauty...nah. I just walked the other way and had a glass of water and a Marlboro... :fart:

@purepotstillwhen I get new vaping/ingestion kit, and or crop new weed I get stupid too lol like proper stupid. My saving grace is i dont spirit early quick dry buds away. i leave it all be until its all ready..Ive tolleranced poor weed before Ive got to the cured buds in the past...which is a bit shite lol

4 hours ago, mr rhino said:

It's the taste, just can't get enough:rofl:

lollollol  what you got cooking?

• Like 4

@zeroG, I use a hybrid volc upto 200c start at 175ish, 2nd bowl since 4am now:yep: tramadol first though as did too much wet flatting yesterday.(paint):haveadab:later perhaps:yinyang:

Edited by Personunknown
  • Like 1

2nd rround of vapcaps since 9am lol - Not much on today...whatever there was, isnt now. My round is a stainless pint, with a titanium  chaser...4 rather exquisite, tasty and potent draws :) delicious :D

What concentrates are you dabbing, shatter? rosin? and how you making it? @Personunknown

• Like 2

@zeroG

Bought a healthy rips rogue about a month ago , lovely little vape mate:rofl:

This Indigo berry kush is going down a treat in it:george:

Edited by mr rhino
  • Like 1

@mr rhino, yeh I just looked at it, seems a nice little big vape - hard for me to justify with the tinymight in my chest pocket - with 18650, on demand, I get 6-8 sessions/bowls- thing is no youve said it... lol

It'll have to join the back of the list lol lol, firstly its Vapbong, if he ever re-appears again? The GMBH registration no longer exists... then I think I owe myself a mighty, everyone has one, everyone raves on them - I'd just like to try this shit to be fair, but you can't hire them....the amount of shite canna related stuff ive collected over the years would buy me a house these days...but you cant try... fuckers!!!!

indigo berry kush?...subbie? Regardless, sounds wicked...At some point Im going to have to subscribe, i just keep finding other stuff to do with 100quid...and 7 packs of regular seeds is wasted on me, i grow fems, thats it - and theres only me to keep budded up - and on top of that if i vape a qtr a week its a good week, im nmormally sub 5g :/ weekly

Im on round one of the Flowerpot and mobius at the mo - Girl Scout Cookies, Seedsmans version. which is exceptionally tight...........  :skin_up:This is after 4 rounds of the Vapcaps...It starting to get a bit messy - i just missed the milK in Myyyy co fee and se nt itt doen the fro  Nt of m y pan   tz... oo    psy :D

lol

lol

lol

:hippy:

• Like 2

@zeroG

Indigo berry kush is sweet seeds mate..

I ordered a Tinymight yesterday can't wait:rofl: and that's it for vas for a while!!

Edited by mr rhino
  • Like 2