Medicating by vaping

Bad-Eend

5 hours ago, mr rhino said:

@zeroG

Indigo berry kush is sweet seeds mate..

I ordered a Tinymight yesterday can't wait:rofl: and that's it for vas for a while!!

You'll love it, its hot, terpy, and stronger than most desktops...super thick clouds...awesome :D

I keep saying im comfortable too, with my 'collection'...thing is, youre always looking out of interest... lol

• Like 2
48 minutes ago, zeroG said:

You'll love it, its hot, terpy, and stronger than most desktops...super thick clouds...awesome :D

I keep saying im comfortable too, with my 'collection'...thing is, youre always looking out of interest... lol

I will be after some tips when it arrives:rofl:

Edited by mr rhino

@mr rhino, biggest tip is keep it clean. Its the cooling unit that gets clogged up, but its a simple clean, like 30seconds in iso; wipe/clean, re-assemble, heat up to burn off the iso - off you go again :D ...remembering to remove the o rings before the iso bath...and anything less than super high end 18650 batteries will get you only 1 use, maybe 2 depending on temps..this thing is a proper beast. Keep the device warm in your pocket to help battery life so its not heating from stone cold, mostly in the winter, but all year it helps...

As a seasoned user now I would ditch the cooler, and use the basket screen, get the vapor flowing with the TM, and you know youve had a hit... lollollol

I used the cooler very happliy for 3 months, but it was dirty one day when I was rushing out the door - so i slung in the basket screen and had to sit down lol  - I was late.

Its fun lol - just prepare yourself. lollollol

However hard and seasoned you think you are, yure not ready for that first proper hit, hot or cold... lol

:hippy:

• Like 2
14 hours ago, mr rhino said:

@zeroG

Indigo berry kush is sweet seeds mate..

I ordered a Tinymight yesterday can't wait:rofl: and that's it for vas for a while!!

Brilliant. Superb bit of kit. Did you order the necessary extras like WPA and extra basket screens. Perhaps the spiked stem? Get your battery charger and extra batteries. 

And like others, since getting the big boys (flowerpot, dcup and tinymight) my consumption has gone up. The taste and smoothness keeps me reaching for the grinder. 

Tetra p80 next.....

• Like 4
15 hours ago, zeroG said:

@mr rhino

then I think I owe myself a mighty, everyone has one, everyone raves on them - I'd just like to try this shit to be fair, but you can't hire them....the amount of shite canna related stuff ive collected over the years would buy me a house these days...but you cant try... fuckers!!!!

I used a mighty for years and years. Loved it. My 3 rd broke about 7 months ago so I bought a crafty plus. Very good also.

Bought a tinymight 6 months ago and the crafty sits in the draw. I get it out for friends who participate on occasions as it is gentle and simple.

But I never use it now.

Why bother when the tinymight is better in almost every way and wrt taste and hit, it's much better. 

Just my tuppence worth.....

• Like 3
48 minutes ago, M Pamplemousse said:

I used a mighty for years and years. Loved it. My 3 rd broke about 7 months ago so I bought a crafty plus. Very good also.

Bought a tinymight 6 months ago and the crafty sits in the draw. I get it out for friends who participate on occasions as it is gentle and simple.

But I never use it now.

Why bother when the tinymight is better in almost every way and wrt taste and hit, it's much better. 

Just my tuppence worth.....

I didn't rate the mighty or crafty, my hr Rogue is better imo

• Like 3
31 minutes ago, mr rhino said:

I didn't rate the mighty or crafty, my hr Rogue is better imo

I reckon the tinymight will be better.... It is almost a desktop killer.....

• Like 2
Just now, M Pamplemousse said:

I reckon the tinymight will be better.... It is almost a desktop killer.....

Yeah I'm expecting it to be, I have bought a couple of extra Sony vt6 18650 batteries and a xtar charger, long mouth piece and o ring kit.

• Like 3
7 hours ago, mr rhino said:

Yeah I'm expecting it to be, I have bought a couple of extra Sony vt6 18650 batteries and a xtar charger, long mouth piece and o ring kit.

They should be good with TM. Next time you need batteries, I recommend Molicel P26A though. Best I've tried so far.

@M Pamplemousse: Hope you'll manage to get a P80. IMHO, it's even better than TM for everything except portability.

• Like 2
2 hours ago, purepotstill said:

They should be good with TM. Next time you need batteries, I recommend Molicel P26A though. Best I've tried so far.

@M Pamplemousse: Hope you'll manage to get a P80. IMHO, it's even better than TM for everything except portability.

Where do you get those battery's from mate?

• Like 1