This Years Offerings.

OldFord

12 hours ago, OldFord said:

couldnt give a flying fuck :)    I'm a little old pensioner, being a good citizen and assisting with the county lines plight by growing my own & not procuring from the street,

lol thats the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth your honour lol quality squire..

As I say love to have a space like that dude... doubt you get away with it rounds these parts mind, every fuker wants to no what colour pants you got on lol ..your right though some folk can't see the wood for the trees.. will be popping in from time to time to see those lovely ladys finish up for you.. :v:

• Like 2

Its been pissing down for a few days, very windy and the girls are getting battered. 

All still seem happy & healthy though ,  the only one showing weather stress is the Purple Wrecks ..... looks like the very very early stages of rot, the fans are showing the tell tale signs and it looks like im taking 1 if not all of them down this weekend.    I was warned they dont like the outdoor life and had read a few reports ... after buying the beans lol    

This will be the only run of purple wreck for me :yep:    I have run a few other RP strains and been impressed sadly these girls will be taken down a week or two early,  trichs are milky but was holding out for a bit of amber, may stick them in the workshop under the lights to try.  The weekend will be the decider 

• Like 6

Its been so windy and soaking wet for days now :(      Happy to say all the girls are looking fine :)  

The Purple Wrecks are not as bad as i thought ,  each had a snapped / cracked limb thats led to a bit of rot.   Offending limbs removed and top kolas harvested with remaining bits into the compost heap.    The weight and no support has led to the breakage,    All now supported and ..... bring it on momma nature  :yep:

The Purples Wrecks pistils are browning,  trichs milky and i counted 1 or 2 amber trichs , will let them go another week and dont mind losing some to cook them out a tad longer.  

• Like 2

But did the tree fern fronds unfurl?? 

I too have just found this diary and absorbed it , proper enjoyed it , I wish I'd been following in real time.

That rose is fantastic given the weather we've been having , not a spot of diplocarpon in sight! 

:yinyang:

• Like 3

21 minutes ago, Gimps said:

Cracking read @OldFord, got the strawberry glue on the go from your recommendations, all my plants are late this year, here’s hoping for a cold dry October..:v:

Why thank you kindly sir :yep:    The strawb glue has been rock solid for me ,  this year is well behind, normally im jarring up at this time but i seem to be at least 3 wks away but im sure she will cope.  Time will tell.      I still have a full jar so im happy with what bounty they offer up , can never have too much of a good thing :) 

All the best with yours and keep us posted on how you go,  my diary will keep running through to sampling of cured strawberry goodness. 

Edited by OldFord
Spelling :)
  • Like 3

Sunday morning salutations peoples :)     A look at last nights postings after my first decent smoke in a while .... maybe the Western Winds wasnt such a good idea lol   

I blame Bass cat for encouraging me :yep:     

Any way i been up & at 'em since daybreak , out with squishy face the bulldog , back to shake the water off the drenched ladies as its been pissing down non stop for days now but they seem pretty happy so its all good :)     

As its sunday morning , grab a brew & a smoke ,  press play and drift away whilst perusing some of the ladies and their progress in the garden.

A few pics of how the girls are doing,  weather beaten and hungry as its been pissing for days and not watering / feeding , cold nights adding some colour :)    Only the Purple Wrecks suffered lateral branch fracturing during the windier times.   Im guessing a week or two just to cook the Purple Wrecks out a tad longer but dependent on rot & health....other than that all the others seem a good 3 / 4 weeks away at the earliest lol    Not worried and time will tell.  

Purple Wrecks -  Got beat up a fair bit in the high winds , rain drenched & soggy pots this close to the end aint good but they are limping along with no major signs of rot setting in just yet.   I did find a branch on each that had cracked & a tad of tell tale rot fan signs saying cut me off,  i duly did so and currently drying out 3 rock hard purple nuggets with the rest going into the medicine pile.   

large_008.JPGlarge_007.JPGlarge_006.JPGlarge_027.JPGlarge_028.JPG

large_029.JPG

Strawberry Glues -  Still bushy , dark and sticky :)     This is my fav of the 3 ,  shes got a ripe sweet dark fruit perfume when caressed and is filling out slowly. 

large_013.JPG

OG Cookies -  All 3 a getting stronger scented and taking a tiny bit of colour on.   Still weeks away but filling slowly and at current progress rate they mate never reach full potential with daylight & temps dwindling.  We shall see.  

large_025.JPGlarge_011.JPG

French Macaron -  Taking on some colour , sweet pungent perfume and still a long way to go, again this being the farthest along ...im guessing they wont reach full potentail but ya never know ! 

large_010.JPGlarge_022.JPGlarge_023.JPGlarge_024.JPGlarge_025.JPG

Blue Dreams -  Still going strong and colouring up.  Getting frosty and developing a berry aroma.   Filling out slowly and i believe they may make it home... time will tell. 

large_009.JPGlarge_021.JPG

Some of the slime brigade donated cuttings -  all seem to be progressing, they will never offer up a big bounty but one is over the moon to receive anything they offer up :)   One in particular has been a mare in respect of feeding & keeping it happy ... so much so that i have given up caring & as the newer growth seems ok.   

large_016.JPGlarge_017.JPGlarge_018.JPGlarge_020.JPG

Whats left of the Sweet Choccy peppers  , got a few left to crop , a semi hot pepper with a soft choccy flavour :)   Mrs Ford found them on one of her days out.

large_019.JPG

Now to the shocker of the year for me ..... Barneys !!!  Barneys Cookies Kush  -  3 big fat dirty oily greasy smelly dark and wonderfully enticing ladies ... yes barneys lol  

Im well impressed ,  colouring up now, pungent aroma whn handled and getting there ,  still a good few weeks away but im actually rooting for them.   

Will be delighted if the limp or  romp home , either way im looking forward to trying them.   This being my fav lady of the 3.   Getting frostier by the day with even the smaller fans getting a liberal coating of sparkle.  I am very happy with them ... for now lol  

large_014.JPGlarge_015.JPGlarge_022.JPG

Fot so many pics to sort out but for now im calling it a day and Bass cat & i are off for some bacon buttys :)   

All the best & hope all you outdoor boys & girls have a great sunday,   

• Like 19

YES YES @OldFord crackin' show:smoke: Got i&i driiifffting away across Jah sea with that ol classic tune, many memories! Immersed in your truely blessed garden of wonderfulnesses :yinyang: Peace & Love brother :yinyang:

May Jah light shine bright for you and BassCat... don't suppose you would mind if i juss string-up mi heavyweight Abba-Shanti-I&I Sound System inna ya yard huh? Mi sey mi haffi Rock-An-Come-In an Skank up offa-mi-feet Rasta, herbalist party! Rice & Peas later...... :yinyang:

(this may not good on a mobile phone lol this for da PC users Fyahfox run tingz)

large.pngegg(10).pnglarge.jumping_speaker.giflarge.5eee0e436135c_ras_dancingfruit.giflarge.ras_djmixing.giflarge.ras_microphone.giflarge.jumping_speaker.giflarge.pngegg(10).png

large.ras_ganjabag.giflarge.ras_gyal_smoke.giflarge.ras_fyahblaze.giflarge.ras_dancing_banan.giflarge.ras_dancing_fruit_1.giflarge.ras_dancing_music.giflarge.ras_dancing_banan.giflarge.ras_dubit.gif

Edited by SubSpecies
  • Like 6

@SubSpecies   Bredrin you can come & string up anytime :yep:    My Pd's & Funktion One's combined with your AS's should keep the plants well happy :yep:

Thank you kindly sir,  they seem to be slowly getting there and swear the PK Phite is holding of the rot but cant prove it yet,   

Will keep pushing them along and see how we go mate.     Your shows class and always enjoy the read sir.   All the best.  

• Like 3

@OldFord cracking lil eve read that was..

You are doing a sterling job squire.. hope you get these girls over the line.. some nice pics too.. think I need to get myself a little camera, you folk put my shitty mobile phones shots in the shade lol

Keep doing your thing buddy and keep those updates comming.. hats off :yep:

• Like 1

21 hours ago, Revive said:

@OldFord cracking lil eve read that was..

You are doing a sterling job squire.. hope you get these girls over the line.. some nice pics too.. think I need to get myself a little camera, you folk put my shitty mobile phones shots in the shade lol

Keep doing your thing buddy and keep those updates comming.. hats off :yep:

Cheers mate :yep:    The pics are my phone :)     I bought a fancy camera last year .... but cant work out how to use it lol  I need to speak nicely to TokenRoll to find out how to use the bloody thing.    Yeah the girls just do their own thing and i just give them a tiny bit of love mate.    More updates soon.   

• Like 2

On 01/10/2021 at 6:29 PM, BilgePump said:

But did the tree fern fronds unfurl?? 

I too have just found this diary and absorbed it , proper enjoyed it , I wish I'd been following in real time.

That rose is fantastic given the weather we've been having , not a spot of diplocarpon in sight! 

:yinyang:

Hi BilgePump  ,  thank you & glad you enjoyed it sir.    i am pleased to say the ferns frond unfurled and ... i have another appearing as we speak :yep:     Its went mad since i started feeding it with the leftover Intense  Nutrients i have the girls on :)     The roses have been outstanding this year,  i have roses everywhere and some of the standard roses are just about to flower again. 

I grow Harkness roses as found them to be the most reliable for me,  i use a home brew soil similar to the girls soil and believe it or not they are fed .... Flower Power and rate it highly as the results are simply awesome.   Same feed for the veg and normally the ferns.     Highly scented roses & lilies are my summer defence to try combat the girls odurs and it works for most of the time.    

• Like 2

1 hour ago, OldFord said:

Cheers mate :yep:    The pics are my phone :)     I bought a fancy camera last year .... but cant work out how to use it lol  I need to speak nicely to TokenRoll to find out how to use the bloody thing.    Yeah the girls just do their own thing and i just give them a tiny bit of love mate.    More updates soon.   

Sounds like i need to learn how to use my camera phone then dude lol

I'm deffo more the cultivator than the photographer :)   .. looking forward to the updates oldford.. have a good un :yep:

Early morning check on the girls and the Purple Wrecks are looking ropey , some of the sugar leaves around the kolas were twisting up and showing the tell tale sign of things to come.

A busy day today meant i had no time to chop,  a few hours later i now have 39 top kiolas hanging in the dark :yep:    

Surprisingly super dense & rock hard ,  a soft sweet fruity aroma and im very pleased with what the 3 girls have offered up :)    

Theres still a fair bit to come off them as i only took the main tops, the rest looks happy and will see how far i can push them for a bit more development & amber,  highly doubtful due to dwindling daylight and colder temps but nothing ventured nothing gained :)     

Everything else is looking mighty fine & happy ... for now lol    

• Like 3

Today i had a few hours free so my job for today was to thin out all the girls , a good few hours later they look like very diff girls.

Normally i dont play with the girls when this far into flower but as i have been so busy & still struggling a tad with energy levels and continued exertion from the covid shit the girls had become very bushy and way too thick / restrictive to keep them as rot free as poss for the coming month.   

Yes ... month :(   I reckon some have still got at least 4 wks to go but,  it is what it is and way too much effort to chop early and i will push them to the last day :yep: 

The colder nights are really colouring up some of the girls,  one of the barneys is looking very pretty indeed ,  the french macaron is starting to take on dark purple hues,  the blue dreams are getting darker and the frosting really pops out on them.    

In for a crazy busy weekend with getting a few cars ready to go racing next weekend but will try get pics up on sunday of the thinned out slender looking ladies :)    

Have a great weekend boys & girls.   

• Like 4