been away seeing family.. exhausted from keeping up appearances, subliminal criminal was happy to be home alongside the company of his 10 young ladies

• Like 2

The seller of the RVK has been in touch. 

They're sending out a replacement L1 fan

• Like 2

Looking good Subs :yep: 

My leaves go down the bog, I chop em up fine first and dispose of them bit by bit so the bog doesn't get blocked lol I also use buckets of water instead of relying on the flush. That just leaves the stems and root balls to get rid of at the end, less smell. I break the root balls up and put half back in a compost bag, then the stems chopped up in the middle and covered up with more used compost to contain the smell ;) A compost bin would be easier though :wassnnme: 

• Like 1

I bagged up all the trim and put it in the black bin... I hope they don't trace it back to my house!! There's no way that they can

• Like 2

Seller doesn't have a L1 RVK so I will look elsewhere after being refunded..

After fitting that we will be repotting, scroging and training

• Like 1

It's a shame you've been given the runaround with the fan, but the grow looks good. Great selection of strains, great variety. I love my own CMH lamp, it's great to see your dual CMH setup :B): keep up the good work :yep:

• Like 2

Surely you have a grow shop near you?

I finally got a cmh last year for my veg tent, they really are awesome. 

Hope you get your fan sorted soon, the c weather is warming up.... They say 

Happy growing :)

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

Yeah I keep meaning to support my local grow shop.. last time I went in on noticed most of his gear was budget stuff though...

Did a load of work today Sunday..

Fitted the L1 fan in the loft space, and potted 8 of the plants into 12 litre pots, added scrog nets and fitted both 930 bulbs. Trained the plants but basically just snapped the stems although it sounds brutal im sure that they will recover very soon..

Didn't realize I'd been vegging so long the plants were like 5 foot high.

I have some pics but I will upload in a few days when the plants heal up ..

Going to leave them a week to settle in and flip to 12/12..

Subs

Edited by Subliminal Criminal
  • Like 1

large.60bd61e48f53b__20210607_005326(1).JPGlarge.60bd61e540582__20210607_005347(1).JPGlarge.60bd61e6c0922__20210607_005445(1).JPG

As you can see the leggy girls have been vegging a long time. Theyre very wispy and really needed the SCROG nets if they are ever going to hold any flowers.

I took them outside in the back yard, peeled off the 3.6 Litre pots, and repotted each one into 12litre root nurse pots.

The rootballs were very firm, no need for more root tonic! Didn't bother using mycorrhizal although I thought about it.

I used biobizz all mix just over a 50litre bag.

The two weakest plants, which were the ice Cool CBD and I think a do sweet Dos got chopped up and binned.

Basically fitted the SCROG nets, which I thought I would have to trim to fit as they said 1.2 m squared. But they fitted as good as if they were designed for my space. I slid the repotted plants underneath, and after they were all in, lowered the nets.

It took a while to re-root all the stems to get them organised so that they will get the most light and fill out the grow space properly.

I'm not sure if at all the plants will stretch anymore when in flower.

I used bio silicon throughout veg and had fans blowing on the plants all the time, so I was surprised at how bendy they had become.

The stems low down are very thick and strong, but the rest of the stems are so pliable there all over the place.

I trimmed underneath recently and whatever canopy that was higher than the SCROG nets I just bent over in the best possible direction.

I wouldn't call it supercropping but something similar..

I watered two full 10 litre watering cans with 10mls grow and 10mls fish mix

Next update in a few days I will show you, after they have recovered...

Regards everyone

Subz

• Like 3

Watered and fed the girls with 1ml fish mix 1ml grow 1ml bio silicon per litre.

Two watering cans full so 20 litres? Between 8 plants which are in 12litre pots.. I do this every other day.

Yesterday I also gave them a foliar feed from a litre sprayer which consists of 1ml bio silicon.

I thought it would aid their recovery.

Bought some organic black strap mollases for flowering which will commence very soon just as soon as they fully recover from their neck snapping procedure.

Most of the stems have healed now and in the the next few days will be fine again.

One or two stems didn't make it and were chopped as they had wilted totally.

Yeah within the next few days I will go 12 / 12. Running probably from 9 pm to 9 am so I can run the environment cool as possible.

Will be adding 1ml per litre bloom in to the water and mollases.

Subz

I have switched to 12 hrs on 12 hrs off today the 13 th.

The lamps come on at 9 pm and off at 9 am as o figured that's the coolest part of the day.

All the fans come on at 8.30 pm and off at 9.30 pm.

Except the extraction and intake which run 24 hrs.

Subs

So as the lights are now on time to feed..

20 litres of water

20mls bio grow

20 mls fish mix

20 mls bio bloom

10 mls bio silicon

2 tablespoons mollases

Foliar feed of bio silicon 1ml per litre of water

Temperature 30 c

Humidity 49 percent

Both CMH ballasts at 100 percent

Underneath the canopy

large.60c66f5e37959__20210613_214039(1).JPG

Right hand side of grow room

large.60c66f5caae7f__20210613_214056(1).JPG

Left hand side of grow room

large.60c66f5a2973b__20210613_214148(1).JPG

All good in the hood

Subz

• Like 2

Fed with the same as last time..

Left hand side of grow room

large.60ce7c6c4c3a6__20210620_001628(1).JPG

Right hand side of grow room

large.60ce7c7244a02__20210620_001607(1).JPG

• Like 1

Got a Hermes delivery today, 6 X 2 litre bormioli jars, 4 X 1 litre bormioli jars and my bubble bags.

large.60d25a8fa548a__20210622_223915(1).JPG

• Like 2