Hello everybody, 

So sweet Seeds kindly donated me some seeds a year ago but I only just got around to doing a grow.

I wasn't even going to document this grow, mainly as I lost my DSLR camera and not only that my Chromebook is broken.

Just figured out how to do this from my mobile phone!

I hope the pics come out ok! I had to resize them.

Not even sure if this will be considered as entry to any competition etc.

The plants are a few weeks old now, germinating the seeds wasn't easy.

There is as follows

Sweet cheese

Crystal candy

S.A.D CBD

Ice Cool CBD

San Fernando lemon kush

Do Sweet Dos

Thanks that is all

Subs

large.606f5d99b2588__20210408_204052(1).JPGlarge.606f5d9fe6c61__20210408_204026(1).JPGlarge.606f5da76358c__20210408_203935(1).JPG

• Like 11

Ok.. the girls are looking good under the 96w T5.

Germination didn't go without a problem so the plants are of different ages..

I topped the larger females today. Also, I added some ceramic stones to the tops, just to stop mold.

large.607363415d3d0__20210411_215222(1).JPGlarge.60736349d8d90__20210411_215200(1).JPG

I repositioned them so the big girls are at the back.. accidentally dropped a clip on fan on them!

Feeding biobizz grow 1ml , root juice 1ml, fish mix 1ml in a litre bottle every day. I use the same bottle to foliar feed.. ( yes it's a sprayer )

I used some kebab sticks and green wire to support the stems where necessary.

Subs

Edited by Subliminal Criminal
  • Like 7

Looks like the two runts will be pulled out.

No more do sweet Dos or ice Cool CBD 

There's only Room for 8 plants in the veg / flower area

• Like 2

Looking good in here @Subliminal Criminal :yep:

What light are you flowering under?

Atb :oldtoker:

Best of luck with the grow and comp, think it finishes May sometime? be cool to see your grow either way

Edited by Clumsy
  • Like 1

Just checking in...

Had to adjust the shelves as the tallest plant, witch is a lemon kush, I think, was touching the bulb.

Tomorrow brings the automatic wire stripper and so I can fit my rvk fan to the air cooled hoods.

It would be the first time in buying a stripper from the internet so wish me luck.

Here's some pics for you to pretend it's the 90s and wank over.

large.607cdbfdc882d__20210419_021844(1).JPGlarge.607cdc075d139__20210419_021802(1).JPG

• Like 4

No worries. We are glad to see that you can share a diary with the rest of the users.  :yep:

Best of luck with the crop.

Sweet smokes,
- Apolo

• Like 3

No I'm not going nuts it's just an error in the editor and it's not possible to delete it

• Like 2

Run out of headroom yet again luckily I'm nearly ready to transfer these girls to the flowering chamber for a few weeks of veg under one 942

• Like 2

Got a load of things done with the groom..

You can always clean click the link in my sig if you want a peek.

I had totally run out headroom with the girls,

Time to pot up and transfer them to the main chamber.

large.608720ad2ad5f__20210426_210833(1).JPG

Into 3.8 Litre root nurse pots they go. The two leftover which were, ice Cool CBD and a crystal candy, went into 2 Litre pots. So still got ten plants in total.

I potted up into bio bizz all mix with a half table spoon of old timer granules. I put some small ceramic stones on the tops.

large.608720adc6961__20210426_210811(1).JPG

Popping the plants out of the little square pots they were born in and you can see healthy root mass. I have been feeding biobizz root tonic most feeds and I'm not sure how long it takes for the plants to become root bound as I can't remember exactly how old they are.

large.608720ae6908e__20210426_210755(1).JPG

The tubs above are were I store my soil. The tub that with the plants in it is just a 32litre one from b and m. unfortunately it's too small to house all 8 plants.

large.608720af0e932__20210426_210725(1).JPG

4 crystal candy

2 lemon kush

1 ice Cool CBD

1 do sweet Dos

1 sad CBD

1 sweet cheese

large.608720af91d45__20210426_210650(1).JPG

Watered and fed with a couple of mls of bio bizz fish mix, grow and root tonic. They look a bit floppy in these shots but that ls because they have not filled out into the soil yet.

large.608720b03d2a3__20210426_210620(1).JPG

Here is their new home under a 942 315 cmh and heated floor. There is a monkey fan to the left flowing cool air over the tops.

Thanks

Subs

• Like 4

Looking good just a few points of observation.

I see you just potted up, which is good because they are looking rather pale and rootbound.

You say you put the clay pebbles down to stop mold?
I only ever see green mold on the top surface due to overwatering...

You water every day you say?
You should be looking at watering every 2-4 days or so if you follow a loose wet/dry cycle

What size pots did you just pot up into? They look rather small if they are you final pots...

Also, do you store your soil outside in the elements like that? Not worried about mites, fungus gnats and other nasties?

Good luck with the grow

• Like 1

Yeah I water every 24 hrs usually before bed around 11or 12 pm.

I wake up very late most days.

If I leave it longer the plants dry out too much.

The pots I potted up to are 3.8L.

I plan to begin these and pot up a final time to 12 Litre pots before I start flowering.

The soil I store outside is in sealed boxes. I find a few wood lice sometimes but that's all.

• Like 1