Honest Advice Needed

MindSoup

It's entirely possible their newer stuff is OK.

Strange as it may sound I'm growing a DP strain right now!

I was talking to the seed supplier I've been using for years about my experience with DP and he included some of their seeds for free in my last order so either he thinks they're worth growing or he is taking the piss... FWIW he sent me Critical Orange Punch.

BTW all the DP varieties I've ever grown (before and after 2004) were feminised and I have never seen any hermaphrodites from them.

This was discussed a while ago here:

It's the Mazar and White Widow I really miss. It does make me angry when you hear people say they grew out a couple of packs and didn't find anything like what they used to be, when you add up everyone of us that has done that DP have made a lot of money and we've wasted a lot of time, electricity and nutrients/compost between us.

If they don't have the old genetics they should drop the old names but they wont because the branding and trade marks are too valuable.

And then there are all the auto varieties they sell with old names in them like auto mazar, wtf is that meant to be when they don't even have photoperiod mazar?

• Like 2

• 1 month later...

Let's play a game. Spot the Nanas

large.IMG_20210512_213649_1_compress93.jpg

Winner gets the seeds I'll picking out of my bud lol

Only a few so far, should I ditch her or just keep trying to pick them off as they appear?

12 minutes ago, MindSoup said:

Let's play a game. Spot the Nanas

large.IMG_20210512_213649_1_compress93.jpg

Winner gets the seeds I'll picking out of my bud lol

Only a few so far, should I ditch her or just keep trying to pick them off as they appear?

large.90836C1B-D711-44BD-A0A6-FC2B9EA2D275.jpeg
Pick them off and watch closely to see if more pop up mate that’s what I would do :bong: looks early on though and I’ve never had nanas up intill the last weeks so I guess it’s a little bit different 

Edited by lofthatchfarms
  • Like 1

Is there a reason why you not binning it? its very young already to be throwing nannas out, and no doubt won't stop, get some decent reg seeds and pick some mums, takes awhile at first but worth it in the end

• Like 4

Cheers guys, confirmed my suspicion. I've not really had a hermi before, didn't want to get too carried away but she/he will be in the compost shortly.

Edited by MindSoup
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, MindSoup said:

Cheers guys, confirmed my suspicion. I've not really had a hermi before, didn't want to get too carried away but she/he will be in the compost shortly.

Plant it in the ground somewhere to see if it finishes and hash it.

I had a cream caramel fv hermi and polonaise green poison fv and a killer kush fv indoors before and I grew the seeds from the kk and gp during the 2019 washout soaking wet pissing down September and October and they where the only plants out of all the plants I had out that wasn’t ravaged by rot.

Some prick found them and took the tops as well, was a sad end to a shit season 

Gutted I didn’t get 1000s of seeds from the indoor grow after how well they done