> SubSpecies UK Sub Tropixx 2021 (inna de yard) <

SubSpecies

@HullFeltMashematician Ahhh yeahman! I do love da sound of AcIdIc Fruit concoction, nice Iyah! But mi nar deal wid dem mushroom business ting tho sadly, so mo fo yo bro :thumsup: Mi juss nar like da flavor seen. But hear wha-mi-a-sey now... once upon a time long long ago in a little cold island called Brittain, back when dinosaurs where alive in the year 420 BC in the month of September or Croptober.... i was freelancing the countryside and a good bredren of mine sey to me inna strong English cockney accent "Ere Dread, you wanna get summa theeeez daaaan ya innit bruv truuuust me, the sheep eat them look" :D....... :D:D:D:D

So i did, 300 of the bloodklaat Liberty Chaps.... aye aye aye mi sey WOW MAN!! Mi see the Holy Mountain of Zion right before i eyes rise up outta da ground inna flash of colors as i flew away with wings of a dove purring like a cat and laughing like id just done LSD! And that was natural, Jah grew then ting man, Jah led the way for me on dat one bredda!! was proper mashup! The powers of nature are not to be underestimated, mi nar do again lol But maybe yours are not hallucinogenic? or are they :naughty:? Either way dema still taste too rahhhtid for me haha!

Indeed, am lookin forward to the light dep business too, should be a cheeky little monkey that results from the box (the magic box is inside a large plastic greenhouse for stealth large.ras_wink.gif), i juss hope i don't cook my herb in there when Jah sun blaze down hard! We shall see :mellow:

Bless UP mi bredren! BabaChalice haffe BUN large.ras_fyahblaze.gif

large.ras_jahlive.gif
SubS

large.lionwalkingnp5.gif

• Like 7

I like the look of your light dep box. looking forward to seeing the results. 

I tried to make one last year but ended up just using a dark cupboard inside instead. The amnesia plant that I bought seeds for advertised as auto flowers were in fact photoperiod. Meant having to move a 1.5m tall plant to and from the greenhouse daily without being spotted by any neighbours.

Mr Policeman never came knocking so either I went unnoticed or none of the folks around here grassed :hippy: 

• Like 1

@SubSpecies I have been blessed with the knowledge of Jah's gifts that come from the ground. For the health of lungs and heart, or for the health of mind and spirit, mushrooms offer many opportunities ;) I hear ya now on the taste, but see, I believe Jah blessed us with these nasty tasting mushrooms so that only he/she who is willing to make sacrifice will experience what these weird and wonderful things have to offer. Nevertheless, you made your sacrifice already, a real heroic one lol bless up my man, you know the truth. Hakuna Matata, may the sun shine on your garden. 

:skin_up:

• Like 2

You must have past on your good vibes mate cos both my red mandy's are now above ground. :yep:

The second seed took 2 weeks of faffing about but she good there.

Good luck this year mate may u be blessed with full jars.

• Like 2

@murphyblue YES MAN!! Congrats bredren!! I bet that 1st seed will be a vigorous grower (hopefully), that 2nd seed was a bit slow hey, but stilllll she popped man!! haha wicked, happy growing that! Blew my mind when i first smelled those fresh flowers developing, and the smell just got better better..... i really hope its the same vibe for you mi friend, but thats how i feel 'bout dear Miss Mandy, shes a naugty one for me lol

May you be blessed with full Jah Rastafari's too come harvest bro!! We want our buds to be THIS BIG...........

large.kisspng-autoflowering-cannabis-kush-cannabis-cultivation-m-cannabis-shop-5b1e5dafb9d455.5248758415287167197612.png

Respect

large.ras_smileleaf.gif

• Like 4

Update 23rd April:

Yes-I&I! Rastafari is back with a nice update fi mi (for my) peeps! Hope you are all very very well :yinyang: Sun has been blazing inna de yard, but dem nights are still waaay cold brrrrrr. But it don't stop the herbs from growing, only really 1 plant (Crystal Candy FV) has shown major signs to cold damage, you will see.
Got i-self a new Outsunny plastic greenhouse for 40 coins on eBay, reduced from 79.99, 740 sold out in 24hrs bumboclot! (swear word). Pleased i got one, and is serving the herbs well :realcool:

So lets get on with it, nuff chat:

The Tribe, in the middle is 'Crimson Bonfire' Dwarf Peach Tree, got a whole heap of peach forming nicely, bout size of grapes at min, niceness! Bottom right is Briza Maxima 'Rattle Snake Grass', in the bright green pot, mi waan hear the sound in the wind when smokin, very relaxing seen, got them all over the yard :yinyang: and a likkle Spearmint coz it blessed to chew while smokin :yinyang: The rest is Ganja, for now, more exotic plants to come.
large.60835751c899c_GroupShot23rdApril2021.jpeg

N.Haze suffered a likkle leaf damage from the cold when i left her out for too long. You see the whitening of the 1st leaves..... but she blessed still large.ras_cool.gif

large.60835753685f7_NevhazeEarly23rdApril.jpeg

Let get the bad news outta the way, Crystal Candy FV, suffering from transplant shock and cold stress (naturally in these night temps), her big fan leaves have done their survival job and took the blast of the cold, protecting her new inner shoots, she will shed her leaves and burst out from the nice structure she has formed, she been pruned everywhere so should bush out proper, then light dep sometime in May or early June. Untill then, wish her the best :yinyang:

large_CCFV.jpeg

Affiedaze SubTropixx Mini Bonsai Palm Tree, Irie!! 

large.6083574588a82_AffiedazePalmTree.jpeg

Well, what can i say, Auto Zkittlez is havin a great time in life, flyin' away, 4 weeks 3days old, stocky and bushy, big an broad, a fine auto, been enjoying days of sun and indoor grow lights, 24hrs light regime :yep:

large.6083574d0ebb7_AutoZkittlez23rdApril4Weeks(28days).jpeg

Auto Runtz XL..... Wow, vigorous growth man!! Had to bend, tie and train her, she's taking off like a Rasta Rocket into space!! (send into out of space to find another race large.ras_smokin.gif), if i left her she would be 1 1/2 foot tall eeze! @ 4 weeks exactly i very pleased with her, taking to training beautifully, she struggled a little to get her leaves balanced after training but ya juss haffe (just have to) help dem a likkle, no problem. XL genetics seem to be in full effect :yes: Highlight of my grow this one.

large.6083574a9813c_AutoRuntzXL23rdApril4Weeks(28days)(3).jpeg

Rastafari training, Selassie-I :yinyang:

large.6083574810370_AutoRuntzXL23rdApril4Weeks(28days)(2).jpeg

Ok, now for the star bwoy of the show, you wanna see how the Male Mandy is doing right? Take a look Bredrens & Sistrens.... This one a REAL Rude Bwoy :pimp:

large.6083575a4eb8a_RedMandyMale23rdApril2021(3).jpeg

German built magnifier, taped to the end of camera lense = Sub Focal shots, bring it....

large.60835757dd716_RedMandyMale23rdApril2021(2).jpeg

Sticky Red Balls!!

large.6083575eeb9c6_RedMandyMale23rdApril2021.jpeg

Flight of The Manderine....

large.6083575c9db6c_RedMandyMale23rdApril2021(4).jpeg

There's a whole-heap of red resin on this bad bwoi, really hoping the red resin glands will tranfer to the female recipient, Crystal Candy FV, if so then next year i will create the anticipated Red Jamanderine, happily blending Jamaican Dream into the Red family, one blood, one love :yinyang:

large.60835755add40_RedManderineMale.jpeg

And lastly for this update, more pickney dem (seeds), doin their thang... still more to germ, got 4 more on germ in propagator. 2x RoboCrop didn't make it, 1x Auto Xtreme didn't make it, bumboclot! Just the 1 RoboCrop seed left to try. Wish it luck :lucky:

large.60835742f06de_23rdAprilDay1......jpeg

Peace, Love, Adaptation, Manners & Respec :yinyang:

Until time.... keep the vibez positive large.ras_fyahblaze.gif

Grow well peeps.

Stay HiGh

large.ras_rastaleafs.gif

:bong: RastaFarI :bong:

large.pngegg(20).png

Edited by SubSpecies
  • Like 14

4 hours ago, SubSpecies said:

Update 23rd April:

Yes-I&I! Rastafari is back with a nice update fi mi (for my) peeps! Hope you are all very very well :yinyang: Sun has been blazing inna de yard, but dem nights are still waaay cold brrrrrr. But it don't stop the herbs from growing, only really 1 plant (Crystal Candy FV) has shown major signs to cold damage, you will see.
Got i-self a new Outsunny plastic greenhouse for 40 coins on eBay, reduced from 79.99, 740 sold out in 24hrs bumboclot! (swear word). Pleased i got one, and is serving the herbs well :realcool:

So lets get on with it, nuff chat:

The Tribe, in the middle is 'Crimson Bonfire' Dwarf Peach Tree, got a whole heap of peach forming nicely, bout size of grapes at min, niceness! Bottom right is Briza Maxima 'Rattle Snake Grass', in the bright green pot, mi waan hear the sound in the wind when smokin, very relaxing seen, got them all over the yard :yinyang: and a likkle Spearmint coz it blessed to chew while smokin :yinyang: The rest is Ganja, for now, more exotic plants to come.
large.60835751c899c_GroupShot23rdApril2021.jpeg

N.Haze suffered a likkle leaf damage from the cold when i left her out for too long. You see the whitening of the 1st leaves..... but she blessed still large.ras_cool.gif

large.60835753685f7_NevhazeEarly23rdApril.jpeg

Let get the bad news outta the way, Crystal Candy FV, suffering from transplant shock and cold stress (naturally in these night temps), her big fan leaves have done their survival job and took the blast of the cold, protecting her new inner shoots, she will shed her leaves and burst out from the nice structure she has formed, she been pruned everywhere so should bush out proper, then light dep sometime in May or early June. Untill then, wish her the best :yinyang:

large_CCFV.jpeg

Affiedaze SubTropixx Mini Bonsai Palm Tree, Irie!! 

large.6083574588a82_AffiedazePalmTree.jpeg

Well, what can i say, Auto Zkittlez is havin a great time in life, flyin' away, 4 weeks 3days old, stocky and bushy, big an broad, a fine auto, been enjoying days of sun and indoor grow lights, 24hrs light regime :yep:

large.6083574d0ebb7_AutoZkittlez23rdApril4Weeks(28days).jpeg

Auto Runtz XL..... Wow, vigorous growth man!! Had to bend, tie and train her, she's taking off like a Rasta Rocket into space!! (send into out of space to find another race large.ras_smokin.gif), if i left her she would be 1 1/2 foot tall eeze! @ 4 weeks exactly i very pleased with her, taking to training beautifully, she struggled a little to get her leaves balanced after training but ya juss haffe (just have to) help dem a likkle, no problem. XL genetics seem to be in full effect :yes: Highlight of my grow this one.

large.6083574a9813c_AutoRuntzXL23rdApril4Weeks(28days)(3).jpeg

Rastafari training, Selassie-I :yinyang:

large.6083574810370_AutoRuntzXL23rdApril4Weeks(28days)(2).jpeg

Ok, now for the star bwoy of the show, you wanna see how the Male Mandy is doing right? Take a look Bredrens & Sistrens.... This one a REAL Rude Bwoy :pimp:

large.6083575a4eb8a_RedMandyMale23rdApril2021(3).jpeg

German built magnifier, taped to the end of camera lense = Sub Focal shots, bring it....

large.60835757dd716_RedMandyMale23rdApril2021(2).jpeg

Sticky Red Balls!!

large.6083575eeb9c6_RedMandyMale23rdApril2021.jpeg

Flight of The Manderine....

large.6083575c9db6c_RedMandyMale23rdApril2021(4).jpeg

There's a whole-heap of red resin on this bad bwoi, really hoping the red resin glands will tranfer to the female recipient, Crystal Candy FV, if so then next year i will create the anticipated Red Jamanderine, happily blending Jamaican Dream into the Red family, one blood, one love :yinyang:

large.60835755add40_RedManderineMale.jpeg

And lastly for this update, more pickney dem (seeds), doin their thang... still more to germ, got 4 more on germ in propagator. 2x RoboCrop didn't make it, 1x Auto Xtreme didn't make it, bumboclot! Just the 1 RoboCrop seed left to try. Wish it luck :lucky:

large.60835742f06de_23rdAprilDay1......jpeg

Peace, Love, Adaptation, Manners & Respec :yinyang:

Until time.... keep the vibez positive large.ras_fyahblaze.gif

Grow well peeps.

Stay HiGh

large.ras_rastaleafs.gif

:bong: RastaFarI :bong:

large.pngegg(20).png

I love your diary dude.  :hippy: Just one question if I may, do you leave your autos in those peat pots when you pot them on/put them in the ground? 

• Like 2

@SubSpecies yo G.. I can see you have been 1 busy bredda.. loving the diary ma man, nuff respect for the effort you put into it..really enjoyable dude.. been at it myself of late..love this time of year man its propper exciting and I get to be at 1 with nature a lot more.. have a blessed day my bro :yep:

1love:yinyang:

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Maesteg Cannabis Club said:

I love your diary dude.  :hippy: Just one question if I may, do you leave your autos in those peat pots when you pot them on/put them in the ground? 

Many thanks @Maesteg Cannabis Club, real nice to hear, i create this for you guys to love! Love is good, you gotta love love :yinyang: One Love :yinyang:large.ras_smokin2.gif

Absolutely you may, any question any time. When i pot my autos into their final pot, i tend to wet the bio pots and soil so the card is soggy, place the bio pot onto the surface of the final pot (partially filled to brim with soil) gently carefully and slowly peel off the outer card of the bio pot leaving the bottom of the bio pot alone, it needs to be really wet for best results, and then carefully and gently fill the rest of the final pot with soil to the soil level or higher of my autos, then water in, seen. Absolute minimal stress. I use the bigger bio pots for MAX 2 weeks, i don't use the smaller bio pots as the roots fill dem too quickly, but even with the bigger pots you gotta watch roots don't cling to the inside of the pot, that's why ya haffe be so slow and careful and the card has to be wet, very very important that soil ball don't fall apart, if it does then its major stunted autos afterwards sadly from i&i experience.
The reason i pull off the outer card pot wall is because i don't want to keep my soil wet all the time,  but that makes the roots more able to penetrate trough the card if you bury the pot, however, roots don't spread as quick when dem are in wet soil i find, seen, and if your soil is dry then so is the card so roots can't penetrate quickly and easily, bit of a contradiction to itself, and with autos i like my roots to be totally free of obstacles maximizing roots spread, seen. So i peel off dem pot walls every time. With photo plants it wouldn't trouble me like it does with autos, auto's are a slight different technique i find and need to use the little time they have to its full potential, rapid root spread is rapid growth up top = wicked autos yaman :yinyang:

Give thanks for poppin' in and fi yuh comment. One Heartical Love :yinyang:

Anytime. Rastafari Bless large.ras_jahlive.gif

• Like 3

3 hours ago, Revive said:

@SubSpecies yo G.. I can see you have been 1 busy bredda.. loving the diary ma man, nuff respect for the effort you put into it..really enjoyable dude.. been at it myself of late..love this time of year man its propper exciting and I get to be at 1 with nature a lot more.. have a blessed day my bro :yep:

1love:yinyang:

Waagwaan now bredda Rasvive!! Respect to you mi Lion :yinyang: Yes I a likkle Busy Signal inna de yard fi true, herb have us workin damn hard juss fi dem comfort inna life haha, well worth every effort tho!

Soopa glad your lovin the Sub Tropixx, got an Abyssinian Banana going in soon, and some sugar cane and Red Sorrel if it will survive here, gonna do ma best to keep dem all alive :bong:

Iman need to come check in pon yuh thread soon, will ava good ol catch up soon fi true, i did see your new spot bro, lookin Shweeet that one!! May Jah open the light pon yuh spot right there large.ras_old_jah_bless.gif

Enjoy this exciting time of year my friend, it is a very good feeling, cherish it bro, these are the greatest times for us to remember in life. What is your  spiritual inner creature my bredda? I&I the Lion of course, so when im out there inna de bush i am the Lion, jus me and nature, be your spirit when roaming the bush and be free, emancipate yourself from mental slavery, none but ourselves can free our minds, Rastafari :yinyang:

Enjoy your day bro, Enjoy the earth.

Peace & Love inna Babylon :yinyang:large.ras_cop_stop.gif:yinyang:

Busy Busy :yinyang:

Edited by SubSpecies
  • Like 4

@SubSpecies  a pleasure to hear great things from you, as always!! I wonder if the cane and sorrel will suvive? I'm sure you will give them all the love needed for them to have there chance.. yes bredda our love of this blessed erb certainly keeps us working hard at this time of year... may the ganja gods looks down on us and reward us for our efforts.. I do wish I had a secluded garden and didn't have to spend my time crawling around bramble and gorse but this is eased by my passion for the game.. big up and nuff respect to you ma man, look forward to the next instalment of sub tropixx inna de yard :yinyang::yinyang:

Loving that lil tune some bad ass lyrics right there.. :yep:

1 love :yinyang:

Edited by Revive
  • Like 2

9 hours ago, SubSpecies said:

What is your  spiritual inner creature my bredda

My spirit animal is the Tiger for sure..

In the kingdom of spirit animal, the tiger puts a special emphasis on raw feelings and emotions. The tiger spirit animal symbolizes primal instincts, unpredictability, and ability to trust yourself. By affinity with this spirit animal, you may enjoy dealing with life matters spontaneously, trusting your intuition and acting fast when needed.. 1 love brother :yinyang::yinyang:

• Like 2

17 hours ago, SubSpecies said:

Many thanks @Maesteg Cannabis Club, real nice to hear, i create this for you guys to love! Love is good, you gotta love love :yinyang: One Love :yinyang:large.ras_smokin2.gif

Absolutely you may, any question any time. When i pot my autos into their final pot, i tend to wet the bio pots and soil so the card is soggy, place the bio pot onto the surface of the final pot (partially filled to brim with soil) gently carefully and slowly peel off the outer card of the bio pot leaving the bottom of the bio pot alone, it needs to be really wet for best results, and then carefully and gently fill the rest of the final pot with soil to the soil level or higher of my autos, then water in, seen. Absolute minimal stress. I use the bigger bio pots for MAX 2 weeks, i don't use the smaller bio pots as the roots fill dem too quickly, but even with the bigger pots you gotta watch roots don't cling to the inside of the pot, that's why ya haffe be so slow and careful and the card has to be wet, very very important that soil ball don't fall apart, if it does then its major stunted autos afterwards sadly from i&i experience.
The reason i pull off the outer card pot wall is because i don't want to keep my soil wet all the time,  but that makes the roots more able to penetrate trough the card if you bury the pot, however, roots don't spread as quick when dem are in wet soil i find, seen, and if your soil is dry then so is the card so roots can't penetrate quickly and easily, bit of a contradiction to itself, and with autos i like my roots to be totally free of obstacles maximizing roots spread, seen. So i peel off dem pot walls every time. With photo plants it wouldn't trouble me like it does with autos, auto's are a slight different technique i find and need to use the little time they have to its full potential, rapid root spread is rapid growth up top = wicked autos yaman :yinyang:

Give thanks for poppin' in and fi yuh comment. One Heartical Love :yinyang:

Anytime. Rastafari Bless large.ras_jahlive.gif

Exactly the information I was hoping for. I've just started some more autos and I have peat pots and plastic pots, and I wasn't sure which to use or how to use them properly. I think I will now use the peat pots for my photos and the plastic pots for my autos. Thanks again.  :hippy:

• Like 2