Old School Genetics

MindSoup

I think it's fair to say that none of the seeds any of us have grown have been bad, which must be a good thing lol

Edited by mr rhino
  • Like 2

Yeah I like the BD#5, the one I grew got absolutely swamped by my Oldmans Haze so didn't get a lot off it, but it was right up my street so I'm giving it another run as we speak. It's pretty much exactly what you would expect from a cross containing OG,NL and blueberry. TBF I didn't enjoy the widow I grew at all (melted my body while making my mind race with paranoia) so maybe it's just down to different tastes/brains. 

For me the standout was the Oldmans Haze. She was an absolute monster for yield, flavour/smell  and potency and the high was really nice considering I overcooked her. Not exactly what I was expecting from a SSH, but TBF when you read the description that's exactly what it says, it leans more to the super skunk or whatever it was. 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Idicanna jones said:

@MindSoupI remember getting some Kali mist from de dampkring before the oceans 12 nonsense. Absolutely blew me away....

Yeah mate its not one you forget in a hurry, my taste was in the damnas well, cut right through all the other stuff that was in my system lol

• Like 1

I'm sure I read about it in a book, and went on a mad mushroom affected hunt for de dampkring to find the mythical Kali mist. They say never to meet your heroes, but I must say it's still up in my top 5 smokes 

• Like 1

7 hours ago, MindSoup said:

Yeah I like the BD#5, the one I grew got absolutely swamped by my Oldmans Haze 

my pheno must be the exact opposite. i have one bd in with 3 widows and my blue d is crazy, its took over the tent in a big way to the point it could be the only plant in the tent an fill it easily.

@mr rhino im pretty sure i have the same pheno as your last pics mines got some dirty earthyness smell going on at moment, all looking good mate hope ya well.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, qualitynotquantity said:

my pheno must be the exact opposite

Don't get me wrong, mine also gets huge but nothing like the haze does lol, the haze flowered for 90 odd days and only really stopped growing in the last few weeks it really is a monster, I'd love to see how it does in a bigger setup, I think it might have been better to run it on 11/13 or something. I think a major contributing factor for the swamping was the fact they shared the same bed/root space. 

Edited by MindSoup
  • Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

@Mr.Rhino   ^^^^^    Simply stunning mate   &  COTC quality :george:     Better make sure those pic details have been correctly filled out lol    

Edited by OldFord
  • Like 3

This year i will be having my 1st experience of OSG and looking forward to seeing how it plays out,   i was blissfully unaware of OSG until pointed out and have seen a few flavours that has def caught the eye.    Hoping for big things :yep:      

• Like 3

1 hour ago, OldFord said:

@Mr.Rhino   ^^^^^    Simply stunning mate   &  COTC quality :george:     Better make sure those pic details have been correctly filled out lol    

I will post a few more pics of her before the end of the month:yep:

• Like 1