Old School Genetics

MindSoup

@EldoI think you can only get Old Widow 90's from Old School Genetics directly, he sells everything else through seedbanks so I have no idea why it's different.

On July 12th I posted that I'd just popped a 6-pack of Widow Road.

Only ended up with 2 girls but you'll get what's described if you decide to run this strain, easy to grow, great structure, good yield and it sure packs a punch.

I'm now at day 32 with the 5 clones I took and they're looking even better than the run from seed. As always, I left just 4 branches, tied them down to run N,S,E & W in 10L fabric pots, vegged for about 2 months and they're flying. 

Lights out atm but I'll take a pic or two and post later.

• Like 2

On 05/12/2023 at 6:40 PM, latigid aikon said:

@EldoSpain, Barcelona I think. I've ordered from him twice now and had no problems.

Based in Terrassa, Catalunya; 20 minutes from where I live, never heard of them before but I'll have to check them out.

ETA: Ok, I just checked out their website and it looks like everybody else's website but possibly more expensive. 

Edited by Arbre Medicinal

...and they charge €25 to ship to Portugal, not sure about U.K. but even in Spain they're charging €15.

Kinda adds a shit load to the price per seed. Postage to your next door neighbour is less than €4 so add €7 per seed if you buy a 3-pack.

I guess it's one way of disguising the real cost of a seed.

They're not cheap, but they're damn good beans and he always gives you freebies. Bet you'd get a better service if you bought them face to face as well. 

Edited by MindSoup
  • Like 1

large.65719de870ec5_WidowRoadday32.jpgI'm still going to place an order for a couple of 6 packs(regs) of the Petrol Skunk, I do like the sound of those and even with the postage they aren't over the top in price compared to some of the stuff that's going about. If they are as good as the Widow Road I won't have any regrets. These are my 5 clones of Widow Road at day 32. The mum went over 10 weeks so still some way to go...

Edited by Peregrine
Photo added
  • Like 1

You're a great sales person MindSoup lol

Nah, only joking. Think I'll grab some WW while I'm ordering the Petrol Skunk.

Amazing how often I hear folk reminisce about the Old School stuff. There's some great new stuff but I want a bit of both.

Just run Hellfire OG from Natural Genetics, Rascal's OG x SFV OG Kush. I was running some MAC at the same time so there's some MAC x Hellfire OG on the way, tiny little plants only a few mm after a week in soil.

The Hellfire OG is as good as I expected it to be given the genetics.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Arbre Medicinal said:

ETA: Ok, I just checked out their website and it looks like everybody else's website but possibly more expensive. 

Are you comparing him to other breeders or to white label generic resellers? If the latter then that is an unfair comparison IMO.

Just now, Peregrine said:

You're a great sales person MindSoup lol

He should get commission, I hadn't even heard of OSG before Mindsoup posted something about them