Old School Genetics

MindSoup

Just now, OldFord said:

@mr rhino       Looking forward to it sir :yep:      Nomination been made on the above :george:       

Thank you kind sir:yep:

• Like 1

• 5 months later...

Just popped a 6-pack(regs) of Widow Road, OW x Road Dawg(Stardog x Biker Kush), an OSG collab with Karma Genetics.

Some of the Karma stuff is very nice, Karmarado OG in particular hit the right spot for me, so i’m curious to see what these are all about.

Certainly worth a run.

• Like 4

• 3 months later...

Thinking of popping another BD#5 seed for my next grow, my last one lacked vigour and yield but the quality and flavour was on point so figured there's some promise in the genetics. 

Pretty sure someone else has popped a few but can't remember who it was? Keen to hear people's experiences. 

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
On 21/08/2022 at 3:26 PM, StonedCircle said:

Ive shared a few things with OSG and have a few good friends in the team, my Riri cut and Somas personal cut of lavender came direct from them :)

They got the Psychosis from me back in 2014 and i have a sneaky feeling this was worked into the Oldschool Skunk thats recently been released, the write up claims its "old number 1 genetics" re worked, nothing specific, and for me the Psycho cut is as close to an oldschool skunk that ive ever tried, i could be wrong but thats my 2p.

Old Man Green is a passionate grower and breeder and most of his varieties are definatley made with love, his personal Sensi seeds 1998 Hashplant Haze clone is one of the nicest hazes ive ever smoked, beats all the ones you'll find in a Dutch coffeshop nowadays ime.

Osg claims it's not worked for the psychosis, and he never received any cut. Can see by the pictures put up elsewhere it's a psy cross. 

10 hours ago, MeMyselfAndIGuerilla said:

I don't know about that statement above by stonedcircle, I would take it with a pinch of salt to be polite, got a genuine friend( good man) in Spain who is a genuine friend with osg and that's 100% not what they are saying about the old skool skunk. meaning they never used psychosis in the skunk line that became old skool skunk. how can you say it's a psychosis cross from pictures alone

most of these old skunks are so similar in looks its impossible to determine them until you finally sample them

Edited by 4kali
  • Like 2

just to add to that post by stonedcircle above, if this site would let me post pictures more easily I would show you what osg said in response to that very statement about psychosis

basicly osg responded to sc with this

"my work is in fact skunk 1

6# ( sensi seeds 80s x skunk 1, 6# x sensi seeds 80s x Dc krush

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...

I’m def not a shill and only writing this as I just bought some but OSG has 50% off Black Friday shiz on most of his stuff. Result!

Im going to run some old red sour and petrol skunk fems. Anyone have experience of his fems? Are they reasonably stable?

• Like 1

Everything I've run has been fem, other than the BD#5 everything has been bomb proof. I just finished a petrol skunk recently, 6 plants, 6 strains and it's hands down the best smoke of the run, absolutely delicious. 

Edited by MindSoup
  • Like 3

58 minutes ago, MindSoup said:

Everything I've run has been fem, other than the BD#5 everything has been bomb proof. I just finished a petrol skunk recently, 6 plants, 6 strains and it's hands down the best smoke of the run, absolutely delicious. 

nice one mate… good to hear. I’m going to run 4 Petri’s skunk and 4 old red sour in a scrog. 

Maybe I’ll get round to doing my 1st diary!

• Like 1

I think you'll be very pleased mate. 8f you get a diary going tag me in it, I like the sound of the old red sour as well, would be nice to see some grown out. 

• Like 1