Cannabis and interaction with other drugs

DANZIG

To be honest if I take a high dose of benzos to feel nice and relaxed for a while as some sort of recreational thing I can feel depressed a bit the next day and my concentration and memory are shite.

These equivalents are very misleading imho, everybody's body's are different and so are benzos. One place may say clolaz is ten times stronger, some twenty, some ten and some five etc.

No amount of benzo knocks me out and neither does ambien at high doses, neither have I even blacked out. Yea I'm crazy lol. Seriously though I just stick to .5mg clonaz twice a day for seizures.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, craigfjyp said:

I'm not sure mate, iv never taken them, after a quick look on google it would seem they are benzos but they have different effects to valium, I don't think its worth abusing clonaz from what iv read as they don't hit you like valium do, some people would be out there faces on 5 blues but if you took the same mg of clonaz you wouldn't be stoned, there's quite a lot of info if you type into google "valium v clonazepam".

just had a quick look on google they prescribe clonaz for panic disorders, ive been diagnosed with a panic disorder but its bollocks the shrink was crap, i have an anxiety diosorder and PTSD fuck all to do with a panic drisorder, but thats what happens when you try cramming in your life strory and symptims in 60 minutes to a stranger thats trying to talk over you every 2 mins lol. Ive only used clonaz a few times and dont like them one bit, they knock me for 6 totally ko me unlike diaz and i dont see how anybody could function on even 1mg. My bird takes clonaz for Dystonia just to help her get to sleep if its bad, its been a few years but when she was going through a lot of stress at the end of uni, she was using them more, i know now why she was like a fucking zombie..  Its late and im waffling going to take a diaz and knock out lol

• Like 1

lol tbf with a consistent dose of .5mg twice a day I don't even notice any difference in cognitive functioning or memory loss, unless it is there but unnoticeable. Out of all benzos at a high dose that make me feel the worse once the good effects wear off is clonazepam tbh.

• Like 2

13 hours ago, Pot Committed said:

is that true @ratdog, 1mg clonazepam is the same as 20mg valium? that seems an awful lot, my birds on 2mg clon tabs a night (she doesnt take them every night though only if so uncomfortable/painful that she cant sleep)..im now concerned about her driving the next day early to work. ETA how strong are valium compared to diazepam any idea?

according to equivalence charts it says around 30mgs of Valium mate, although it could be more or less. 

I know clon is very strong 

http://clincalc.com/Benzodiazepine/default.aspx

• Like 1

She knows mate, shes been on them almost ten years, since she was diagnosed with dystonia, it took two years to get the right treatment, she has botox injections every couple of months too.Thought life was over so went into a rut then drifted into higher education and now has a high flying pro job, so shes very responsible ahherm lol i asked her today how often she took them now, and she said only a few times a month. I thought she was using them more often tbh..but its really helped me understand why she was such an obnoxious, irrational, argumentative fucker a few years ago when she was mixing them with drink during her last year at uni..very strsssful time. Shes a true diamond and im blessed tbh to share this life with her.

• Like 3

Sounds like your on the mend now mate so job well done..yes shes functiong extremly well.. i hate using my diaz, i will usually only use them as a last resort, i think its a control thing, but now and then ill pop one after abig splif just to have that out of body feeling, which leaves me feeling like im only partly in this world whilst floating around in space lol

Edited by Pot Committed
  • Like 1

On 9/28/2017 at 5:44 PM, indicatoker420 said:

Good man :yep:. No worries about missing the post I think we all do it sometimes mate lol . Atm I'm now taking .5mg clonazepam twice a day. The neurologist even suggested swapping the lamotrigine for lyrica, so I would be taking lyrica (pregabilin) and clonazepam at the same time. No thanks lol

I'm also on 0.5mg Clonazapam nightly.

One Neurologist wrote me up for another 0.5mg to be taken at lunchtime. But on top of my daily Oxycontin (160mg twice daily), Pregabalin and any Morphine (up to 100mg for breakthrough shit), it was too much for me. So I just take the night time 0.5mg.

• 2 years later...
On 15/07/2006 at 5:33 AM, Jessiedog said:

I like those pieces.

There's no reason to suspect that cannabis doesn't interact with other substances.

Who hasn't had a (good) few drinks and then toked on a fat spliff and thrown a whitey?

:unsure:

Woof

Guilty:bad:

wife has 5ml oxycodone every 3 hours and 900mg of gaberpentin 3 times each day, plus a dozen other meds. i dont weigh the cannabis she has everyday just know its about 15 to 20 volcano bags, if she wakes she vapes through the night, i get up every night to give her oxycodone and fill bags if needed.

• Like 1

• 1 year later...

Any medication should be used wisely. Narcotic drugs are widely used in medicine. Well, it's under control. Cannabis can help some people, too. I visit (link removed) periodically to relieve the tension I have accumulated. And it doesn't make me an addict. I know that you can use cannabis products while taking certain medications. The main thing is that they do not harm each other or you. I know people who use cannabis to help themselves through the hardships of cancer. And I don't think there can be any judgment here.

Edited by Cursed
External link removed

Some people use it just to get safely and naturally high too :) 

In fact, if we’re to be honest, if you didn’t have an internal (endo) cannabinoid system, you wouldn’t even be here talking about it! A healthy endocannabinoid system is essential for your body to function healthily, some Dr’s now believe that every illness is formed from a disfunctioning endocannabinoid system which can be or is modulated by external (phyto)cannabinods produced by hemp/cannabis and other plants.

One of the most wondrous things I ever read about endo (internal) cannabinoids and hemp/cannabis/phytocannabinods which concreted my already solid opinion formed through decades of heavy use medically and recreationally was that mother’s, naturally, after giving birth (if all goes well with formation of pregnancy milk) feed their own endocannabinoids to the new born baby in their breast milk to help start life in the outside world, to protect and nourish the new born baby!! And that hemp/cannabis is considered and more importantly, scientifically proven, Non toxic!

Through the years of medical use (broken back, head injuries, adhd symptoms etc..) and recreational polly drug use, I found cannabis heightened my senses and the effects of other drugs in my system, ecstasy would be more rushy, lsd more visually colourful for while and I wouldn’t need as many pain killers/anti inflammatories (a lot of injury/pain is actually just inflammation)

lots to read lots to read.. sorry for the story, very high on this rainy day! :skin_up:

:yinyang:

• Like 2