Spray terpenes post harvest

JPE1234

+1 , but guess i should'nt speculate, Op might just prefer what he/shes been used tolol than what is possible diy, and wants that  street style weed , Bland over spray on's anyday, (if no other option)

• Like 1

I agree wholeheartedly with the no spraying mentality, I do have an alternative though. 

Citrus peel/zest, we used to do it when we were kids, just peel one with a potato peeler or a zester and add it to your bag or jar, helps if the weed is already on the dry side. It added a little something to what we used to call "cabbage weed", the fluffy, un cured shite that hardly got you stoned.  Dont smoke the lemon itself though :puke:

Its probably really unhealthy, but we used to smoke soapbar so.......

Edited by MindSoup
  • Like 2

On 07/03/2021 at 9:05 AM, FarmerPalmersNT said:

I used to use them in all my jars, did several trials after being told they reduce flavour (which at the time I doubted), and now I don't.

Interesting. I've only recently started using bovedas as they sound great on paper. I was wondering why my buds on the last run didn't smell as pungent as they usually do and hadn't even considered the bovedas being an issue. Been absolutely kicking myself wondering how I'd gone wrong after such slow dry and long cure. I started to doubt my techniques that have worked for me time and time again :headpain:

• Like 1

• 2 months later...

My first run smelt of hey after drying. 

Still doesn't smell as good as it did at chop but ive still got some left and 8 months on, when I hope the jar, still doesn't smell of much.

Chalk it to experience. 

But on plus note, when I break it up and smoke, it now is day and night to what it was first. Smell comes thru nicely and flavor a lot better

• Like 2

On 3/8/2021 at 11:31 AM, badbillybob said:

blame the ignorance of youth who believe that if thier 15 quid gram bag doesnt smell like my week old socks then they have been done. its market forces, or unscrupulous assholes trying to offload some pissy schwag with a bit of terp juice.....sad really

best analysis of current situation, in a lot of ways.  the race to get to couchlocking in a stench of ganja fumes, with purple buds- surprised they're not flogging food safe budspray an all - for that, hated term "bag appeal".:furious:    New strains....:wallbash: 

• Like 3